Quad City Airshow Crash

HU&W

The more important question...is the non-CMR guy a patch? If he is, then I want him on my wing every single time.

I would say most of the time, yes, but I have seen firsthand one or two non-CMR patches (graduated quite a while ago) who were not any better than a lot of the line dudes.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe what he's getting at is that it's G-induced Loss Of Consciousness -- GLOC. Not "G-lock".

Video does pretty clearly show the maneuver and that there wasn't any contact.

Doesn't necessarily mean it was GLOC though. There's another airshow crash within the last year or two that the root cause is believe to have been control interference via something in the rear cockpit (ergo, RCP seatbelts not buckled and tightened, etc).

Lots of possibilities.

Edited by Hacker

Could have been a mechanical malfunction too. I admit this is idle speculation.

As for G-LOC vs G-lock. yup I added a "k" inadvertently. Congratulations ,you just passed the requirements to wear the Advanced Executive Officer badge. Wear is mandatory per AFI36-2903 BaseOps sup para 6.9.69

grammarpolice.jpg

As for G-LOC vs G-lock. yup I added a K inadvertently.

Keep trying.

inadvertently - without knowledge or intention; unknowingly, unintentionally, accidentally, by accident, involuntarily

incorrectly - in an incorrect or inaccurate manner; wrong, wrongly

Keep trying.

inadvertently - without knowledge or intention; unknowingly, unintentionally, accidentally, by accident, involuntarily

incorrectly - in an incorrect or inaccurate manner; wrong, wrongly

Keep trying. Something can be both incorrect (wrong) and done inadvertently (by accident). Seriously, give it a fucking rest.

So it was both? I inferred you were saying adding a k was an accident, like a typo, when in fact you were just plain wrong.

Good Lord, if it will just get you to shut the fuck up, I SCREWED UP AND PUT IN A "K" WHEN I SHOULDN'T HAVE. YOU ARE RIGHT. I AM WRONG.

Congratulations, you have won a battle over a fucking letter.

Good Lord, if it will just get you to shut the fuck up, I SCREWED UP AND PUT IN A "K" WHEN I SHOULDN'T HAVE. YOU ARE RIGHT. I AM WRONG.

Congratulations, you have won a battle over a fucking letter.

Actually, you should have capitalized the L, O and C as well. So you were extra wrong.

Edited by Danny Noonin
  • Upvote 1