Skydiver Fearless Felix jumps from 18 miles up

Tank

The suit is designed to provide protection from temperatures of +100°F to -90°F.

I'm pretty sure that's a typo. It's gotta be +100°C to -90°C at least. I mean, my skin is designed to protect me above 100°F.

As for Jeremiah Weed, he's just a troll with no imagination or dream of science. John Atanasoff invented the first digital computer (at Iowa State University I might add) in the 1930s. Since then we've gone to the moon. By Jerry Weed's logic, we shouldn't continue to press the limits and find better ways of doing computing. I bet he likes his smart phone though. Either way, what the hell does it matter to Weed? It's not costing him any money and if the dude makes a 10 foot deep hole in the ground, it's not Weed that dies. Stop feeding the troll.

On most of these forums, a "troll" is someone posting to create controversy or stir the pot. Not my intent.

I profess a non-mainstream point of view and throw in a little sarcasm for fun and the easy route is to throw a label at me. You want differing opinions and frank discussion here or do we need to tow the line? My delivery could have used some improvement, I'll admit. I was having a pretty shitty day. Enough excuses. I apologize for my "trollness".

On most of these forums, a "troll" is someone posting to create controversy or stir the pot. Not my intent.

I profess a non-mainstream point of view and throw in a little sarcasm for fun and the easy route is to throw a label at me. You want differing opinions and frank discussion here or do we need to tow the line? My delivery could have used some improvement, I'll admit. I was having a pretty shitty day. Enough excuses. I apologize for my "trollness".

Crew chief stop putting out that day or something?

I wonder what the surface temp of his suit will be at those speeds...100F doesn't seem very confidence inspiring.

No shit, around here 100 degrees is what we like to call a "nice spring day!"

Well in Europe they do their dots and commas opposite of us when it comes to numbers. You'll see when they show the temperature it'll have a comma for the decimal. I keep seeing that too though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ahhh thats right, forgot about that! I guess my European customers and partners I work with everyday spoil us because they always provide data the way I expect to see it!

Edited by Kenny Powers