1st female Air Force combat vet in run for congress

F-15E WSO

Not a big deal, really. I voted for Frank, but they will all be running for CD2 in a couple of months. Under redistricting, CD8 will wrap around the SE, E, NE, and North part of the state. We are orphans here. We may like it that way, though. ;)

Not a big deal, really. I voted for Frank, but they will all be running for CD2 in a couple of months. Under redistricting, CD8 will wrap around the SE, E, NE, and North part of the state. We are orphans here. We may like it that way, though. ;)

She'll likely be back after the redistricting.

I'm thinking the reattack will be better planned by both sides. I'm already hearing rumblings. Could get nasty.

I bet she's doing her nervous walk. Always did when things she couldn't control came into her life. I still picture her with a cheek-full of chaw and throwing back a beer at the same time. Crazy shit. Good Guys won this round, we'll see in a few months if we give back some territory. In the meantime, I bet she's having a meltdown like that old answering machine message from years ago...screaming rant, expletives, which ends in a tearful, dolorous, blubbering loss of wingman cry for retribution on others.

She was talking about running again on a local talk show this morning, she needs signatures by the end of May to make it happen. Garret Lewis is running that TomChuck phone call as an advertisement now, he also said it wasn't smart for her to call in and try to defend herself.

Edited by matmacwc

I bet she's doing her nervous walk. Always did when things she couldn't control came into her life. I still picture her with a cheek-full of chaw and throwing back a beer at the same time. Crazy shit. Good Guys won this round, we'll see in a few months if we give back some territory. In the meantime, I bet she's having a meltdown like that old answering machine message from years ago...screaming rant, expletives, which ends in a tearful, dolorous, blubbering loss of wingman cry for retribution on others.

Yep.

Psycho.

It should be enough said that it costs $5 for any Hogdriver to even say her name, an honor held by only one other A-10 pilot.

By chance was that guy named EH?

Rainman, can you PM me? For some reason, you can't receive them. I'd like to ask you about some Hawg buddies of mine.

SC

• 4 weeks later...

I hope someday she feels the appropriate amount of shame

Doubt it. I'll take your word about how horrible she is, my gut reaction to people who tell tall tails about themselves that define who they are eventually believe their own story. At this point I honestly think she believes everything she's saying, tapes are great because they're truth data and memory is reconstructive in nature.

Is there a story?

Many. But he is retired now so it doesn't matter.

FWIW, he was always cool to me and offered to help me with my career and assignments many times...which I never took him up on.

He was just very career minded and his career path/assignment history reveals it.