Tim Tebow (NSFW)

Danger41

Wait, how are you going to say Collins sucks when he actually helped take the Nets to the Finals in '03,

Honestly, I don't really even care to defend the record of a has-been, but you obviously don't know shit about NBA basketball.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I have been watching football for 2 weeks now and I have not seen Tebow. Oh, wait.... There he is, in the UNemployment line!!!

Edited, actually it could be called the employment line because you are looking for employment.

Edited by Butters

I hate UF as much as anyone, but don't think he is that bad of a dude. Not an NFL quarterback, maybe a fullback or something. But appears to be a pretty good person.

There's a lot of good people in this world. They don't all get an NFL career handed to them.

There's a lot of good people in this world. They don't all get an NFL career handed to them.

I don't believe it was handed to him any more than any other player. He was a Heisman Trophy winner and a pretty decent college QB. He beat my Vols every year. He tried to be an NFL QB and it didn't work out for him. Not much different than Vince Young who is no longer in the league either.

• Upvote 1

I hate UF as much as anyone, but don't think he is that bad of a dude. Not an NFL quarterback, maybe a fullback or something. But appears to be a pretty good person.

He won a couple college championships a while ago and turned out to be a shitty NFL player. So, yeah, put him in the same boat as Eric Crouch, Ron Dayne, and Troy Smith. I just think it's funny because Tebow fans wanted so badly to prove the haters wrong, and it never panned out, so they play up the "but he's a good, wholesome person" angle. Meanwhile, Ray Lewis literally murdered a dude, and has 2 rings with a sure fire HOF induction around the corner.

It is also for this reason that I can't respect college football at all. Sure, it's nice to scout future talent for the draft, and it's an entertaining drunk fest sideshow to see hicks from flyover states cheer for their State U playing some ridiculous triple option offense, but let's not go and mistake it for real football.

It is also for this reason that I can't respect college football at all. Sure, it's nice to scout future talent for the draft, and it's an entertaining drunk fest sideshow to see hicks from flyover states cheer for their State U playing some ridiculous triple option offense, but let's not go and mistake it for real football.

Whatever dude

He won a couple college championships a while ago and turned out to be a shitty NFL player. So, yeah, put him in the same boat as Eric Crouch, Ron Dayne, and Troy Smith. I just think it's funny because Tebow fans wanted so badly to prove the haters wrong, and it never panned out, so they play up the "but he's a good, wholesome person" angle. Meanwhile, Ray Lewis literally murdered a dude, and has 2 rings with a sure fire HOF induction around the corner.

And some 'round here think I'm a bitter angry little man.

Out

Hey now! "Up the middle, up the middle, pass, punt" is the unbeatable strategy that made AFA football the NCAA powerhouse it is today! Don't be a hater!

• Upvote 1

So "real football" is composed of 50 yard field goals and endzone dances? I'm guessing you went to some fruity liberal arts college in New Hampshire or something. That would explain your douchy, elitist attitude towards the heart of this country, and how you appear know nothing about college football, since there are only 4 teams that currently run the triple option the FBS).

• Upvote 1

Hey now! "Up the middle, up the middle, pass, punt" is the unbeatable strategy that made AFA football the NCAA powerhouse it is today! Don't be a hater!

They have changed it in recent years. It's now "Option left, option right, draw, punt." Throw in a fumble every few series for good measure and you're golden

• Upvote 1