something I couldnt explain

summe32c

Last night while atop a 5 story building over looking downtown Wilmington, NC, I was outside holding the lady (because its December and its cold as fu(king Alaska...) We were checking out the view and looking at the stars... :rainbow: I know...

Now...DT Wilmington is about 10 miles from the airport, so there is lots of traffic that fly right over, but ILM is class D and the tower closes at 11. this was 1:52 a.m. we're looking up an from the NW to SE fast as hell was a triangular uh...thing...with an orange glow on each corner. as it passed over, it disappeared. No sound at all.

Yes. I had been drinking. So had she, but that was a sobering experience for sure.

NOTE: I have never believed in UFO stories before. I thought everyone was a total NUTJOB.

I'm going to the DOC.

-summers

Last night while atop a 5 story building over looking downtown Wilmington, NC, I was outside holding the lady (because its December and its cold as fu(king Alaska...) We were checking out the view and looking at the stars... :rainbow: I know...

Now...DT Wilmington is about 10 miles from the airport, so there is lots of traffic that fly right over, but ILM is class D and the tower closes at 11. this was 1:52 a.m. we're looking up an from the NW to SE fast as hell was a triangular uh...thing...with an orange glow on each corner. as it passed over, it disappeared. No sound at all.

Yes. I had been drinking. So had she, but that was a sobering experience for sure.

NOTE: I have never believed in UFO stories before. I thought everyone was a total NUTJOB.

I'm going to the DOC.

-summers

I saw something mesmerizing myself just a few seconds ago.

It started out as two perfectly shaped round objects. They were covered by two hand-like mechanisms that were gently caressing the round objects in a synchronized clockwise and and counter clockwise movement.

Obviously a sign of higher intelligence.

Might have been the TR-3B Astra

http://robocat.users.btopenworld.com/tr3b.htm (credible website)

There's a pretty good section in the recently-released 'A Passion for Flying', by Group Captain (ret.) Tom Eeles, RAF, that dovetails nicely with the TR-3 rumours.

Eeles is a highly experienced fast jet pilot (read: credible). He recalls in his book that one night in the early 1990s he was awoken at 0100 hours on a Sunday morning by an unusual-sounding aircraft passing low over his house (located on the extended centrline at RAF Mildenhall. When he looked out of the window, he saw a large, triangular shaped aircraft and noted that noise it made was unlike anything he'd heard before.

When Eeles called his RAF contact at Mildenhall the following day to enquire about the type of a/c he had seen, it turned out that the activity log for the entire weekend was blank - USAFE officials had said the field was closed and that nothing had been in or out after 1100 hours on Saturday. Eeles pushed the matter futher, explaining that he had seen something land in the early hours of Sunday morning; further investigation by his colleague amounted to nought and no answer was forthcoming. A short while later, he gets a call telling him to stop asking questions and keep his mouth shut. Interesting stuff.

No, dumb ass! He what talking about his Avatar!

In his defense, the post might indicate that CH was controling such hand-like mechanisms himself since he said he saw them "gently caressing the round objects in a synchronized clockwise and counter clockwise movement." In similar situations when I have used my own hand-like mechanism, I see the same results. I too thought at first that CH was working on :bohica:

Regardless, TSummers, that's some interesting sh*t right there.

a gentleman never tells....

psshhh what am I talkin about...you can bet your ass I hit it that night and all day today. not kidding either. This chick is great...

The avatar is something I just stumbled upon one day...It goes without question that its one of the better ones I have seen. as for her name...shaquandita. she's a good listener...

cheers

-summers

No, dumb ass! He what talking about his Avatar!

my post was directed at tsummers as he was talking about hanging out with a chick, but that has since been answered :beer:

As mentioned in another thread, any posting about a chick is required to have pictures for proof.... post them fast!

and feed her to the sharks on baseops?....there is no tellin where these pictures could end up..

-summers

I'm sure if the Air Force had a super-double-secret black program that they would fly it over costal North Carolina with lights on.

Since when does the AF do "things" that make sense? Although the lights being on, might lend itself to the airforce, kind of like a disco belt for the sky...

Holy $hit.....

I figured it out....

If you were bangin that, you must have been on some seriously potent shit. Hell, props to you for ingesting that much of whatever drug it was and still living. Of course you get negative points for hooking up with that... But all the points aside, the lights were just part of the tripping.

Littering and.... Littering and..... Littering and.... Littering and