Classic Thread - 1.5 mile run

Guest a_thomas

Guest TacAirDrvr

OK, Hung over, and really with no sleep because you never reach that when your drunk, umm I am gonna try to make the attempt at a 5th page! I think if I try really really hard I can be the 5th page. If I succeed I will write a blog about it guys!!!

OK here GOES....... Gonna hit Reply.....

ds

f

f

f

f

sdf

sdf

df

sdf

sdf

sa

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time taken by a-thomas to generate a "who the FUK cares" thread.. 2 minutes.....

Time taken to read a-thomas' thread.. 30 seconds...

The time spent on reading an A$$hole thrashing worse than anything Richard Simmons has ever had...Priceless

Forum Contributors. I give you an addaboy and an approval of OUTSTANDING in performance. Have a sit and a drink.

a-thomas.....I have no withdrawl in grading your choice of topic with an over-the-top FAIL!.. due to lack of research and knowledge in the realm of "if you post something this stupid on this forum, you will get slaughtered....with that being said...go have a glass of Go fuk yourself.

....now i can get back to Mr. Daniels. we are getting angry together.

Guest fedup57
After not working out or running for nearly 4 years, last week I started running again. I run 1.5 miles one day out of the week each week and I just finished my second week. I for one am proud of myself for doing this and I don't care if you guys call me out of shape because I feel accomplished! My last week time was 15:42:309. While this weeks time was 14:12:613. I've yet to run the whole 1.5 miles. :flipoff: I end up walking some portion of the run. But I'm just going to keep on keeping on.

Place constructive comments here

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

What is it you do in the AF?

Guest TacAirDrvr
Here's a clue -- 20 posts on each page. Math in public next time and the seventh page can be yours.

PS - Sixth page.

Thanks for the gouge boss!!