CLASSIC: De Motivational Poster Contest!

HerkDerka

Lots of pics on here evidently posted as links (that have since expired). I'm looking for one in particular, and it appears to be one of those.

Anyone have the one of the car running through a pack of bicyclists? Caption was something like "MY WAY; Stay the ###### out of it!"

How the hell did you get Hoss Johnson?

(whatcha thinking about there M2? ... and please don't involve me in such thoughts)

Blazing Saddles: Required Viewing for any American male over the age of 12. Did you miss out on this one, Hoss? I'm not even going to make it easy and post a link to the scene he's talking about. If you haven't seen it, you must go watch it, and then you may continue whatever stage of your Air Force flying career you are in with confidence. Oh, and you better give M2 a Harumph!

Oh, and here are some boobs, as should be required by any post in this thread.

epic-cleavage-life-time-censors-woman-sexy-breast-smile-demotivational-poster-1238519513.jpg

Edited by discus

Really? No one's mentioned Angel Boris:

angel_boris.jpg

(This is just about the tamest photo I could find...google the chick's name to find other...shall we way, more interesting photos).

Or Angie Everhart, who was on the cover of Playboy a while back?

95_aeverhart_01.jpg

Wow the first hot redhead i've ever seen. Who would have thought that a ginger could be sexy?

You're welcome and "12" on your hotness gyros being out to lunch. Redheads can be smokin' and if you haven't met a good one you should make that a priority in life.

STFU about the damn Redheads and post some ######ing TITS! Red, Brown, Blonde, Black, Yellow, Brown Who gives a shit?!?!?!? Sorry boys, anger issues today. :beer:

christina-old-school-sexy-christina-model-demotivational-poster-1250144493.jpg

motivational-funny-posters-3-2.jpg

Edit: I said black twice... I must have a desired flavor tonight.

Edited by discus