Gun Talk

VL-16

1000rnd TRP report: One failure to feed (new magazine not fully seated) shoots about 2" at 25 yards (at least the best I could do) one ragged hole at 7 and 15. The serrations now feel great, I actually ordered a set of more aggressive grips. Haven't shot a Glock in two weeks.

Oh yeah, shooting shit is fun.

It does look fun, but ammo is going to be a bear. Belted ammo isn't something people just keep in stock, and while yes you can use AR mags, unless they changed the design from the mil model it will eat the mags you use for it. Plus a 249 on magazine feed is just a jam happy monster from my experiences with them. Edited by Lawman

Bought a Springfield XDS in .45 on Monday. My previous carry gun was a Colt .380 ... only for its concealability. Always worried about it not being enough umph. The XDS is the same size in every dimension except length. The XDS is about an inch longer which doesn't really matter for concealabilty. Not at all worried anymore.

• Upvote 1

Bought a Springfield XDS in .45 on Monday. My previous carry gun was a Colt .380 ... only for its concealability. Always worried about it not being enough umph. The XDS is the same size in every dimension except length. The XDS is about an inch longer which doesn't really matter for concealabilty. Not at all worried anymore.

The XDS-45 is a great pistol! Good call!

• Upvote 1

^^ NICE

Dr Hoppe's 9,

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore all these years. It's just that CLP was all sexy in her does everything sort of way. It turns out she just doesn't work much, you're such a better cleaner. I mean sure you give me a headache at times, but we can work through that, please take me back.

busdriver

• Upvote 1

New toy for me to supplement my M1 Garand. PSA rifle kit with the upper switched to a DPMS A2. Hitting steel reliably today out to 500 yards with my new reloads.

Tons of fun but 5 magazines go by a lot quicker then hours spent loading them...

post-7065-143001373718_thumb.jpg

New toy for me to supplement my M1 Garand. PSA rifle kit with the upper switched to a DPMS A2. Hitting steel reliably today out to 500 yards with my new reloads.

Nice.

Eventually I'm gonna do an A2 clone for the other lower I have.