What Do You Drive?

Guest levei363

Guest MizzouNav

I got an '05 dodge dakota 4x4 quad cab. Listed for 32k but got it at 21k. Wish i would have gotten a full size ram or f150. It can go through the mud though!

After Nav Training i plan on buying a honda interceptor or a ZX-14 Councours. I have a 1995 CBR 600 but have to sell it so i can pay off some student loans...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody here worked with these guys before while TDY? How much $ did you actually save once everything was said and done after having the thing send back to the US and paying any applicable taxes?

I started down the road with them before deciding not to buy the car, but they were quite easy. I want to say on BMWs it worked out to about 5K for a 3 series, more as you moved to more expensive cars. I had a friend buy a mini when they first came out, he saved a decent amount as I recall, though it was hard to say as he got one of the first ones around and they probably would have sold with a large premium

They have a price list they'll send you, you can just do the math and see how it works out.

Also worth a visit when you swing through Ramstein, we test drove a few cars. Kind of fun to take a nice BMW down the autobahn.

2007 F-150 STX 4x4 Supercab.

Gotta love having manual windows and locks, and a plastic floor. When I walked into the dealer I said I wanted a 4x4 STX Supercab. If I was getting a car I would have gotten everything you could get, but I guess I never got over my '86 Dodge Ram from High School.

How about the E's out there? I drive a Magnum R/T... I can carry six 2x4's, 2 surf boards, ten coolers of beer and 3 big girls. And yes it has a hemi...

Purely out of curiosity, how much does it cost to do that to your doors?

Purely out of curiosity, how much does it cost to do that to your doors?

I did it myself for less than a grand...

And on the pic, I can outrun a real lambo for the first 1320 feet and thats with the big girls in the back for added traction. lol

2000 Celica GTS, 6 speed

t_IMG0907m_0856735.jpg

And the Beater truck for hunting and pulling the ski boat

explorertx6.th.jpg

The one-two combo works out quite well. After killing a 6pt last year with my bow and having no where to put it except the trunk, I vowed to never do that to my car again (although it was in a sealed body bag, don't ask). Now if I could just get those turkeys to gobble!!!

• 1 year later...
Guest xclozano

I tried searching this topic,but couldn't bring anything up,soo....

What kind of car/truck/SUV do you drive?

Personally I'm a BMW and Ford Trucks guy. What about you ?

I tried searching this topic,but couldn't bring anything up,soo....

What kind of car/truck/SUV do you drive?

Personally I'm a BMW and Ford Trucks guy. What about you ?

VW 2001 GTI 1.8T

A side note. I don't recommend getting one of these cars. They are zippy and fun to drive, but things break easily and they are a serious pain in the ass to fix. You have to use specific tools that VW/Audi uses exclusively, and the parts are very expensive.

Edited by yerfer

Millennium Falcon. She needs a lot of work, but she's fun to drive.

Takes alot of horses to make .5 past light speed...

'03 Lancer, OZ Rally edition. Manual transmission, of course. The wife is trying to trade in her Beetle for a new Prius.