Defensive Egg - Classic Thread

Guest Renegade

How would you get a defensive egg shirt if you don't own one?

Good question. One of the dudes on here made some and set up a link where we could buy them. I can't remember who sold them, where to find the link, or if they're still available. Anybody know any of the answers? I'm betting if you do a search, you can find it...google might yield results too.

If there were a hall of fame for threads, this one would be in the inaugural class.

I've been thinking for some time that Baseops needs a greatest hits thread. You know like one of those stickies at the top that you can't post on.

This thread, CapSoftSandy, WxMan's phone taps, that fruit who told everyone he was asexual - man there has been some good shit on here over the years.

I've been thinking for some time that Baseops needs a greatest hits thread. You know like one of those stickies at the top that you can't post on.

This thread, CapSoftSandy, WxMan's phone taps, that fruit who told everyone he was asexual - man there has been some good shit on here over the years.

Well we can't sticky them all, but every so often when I find old threads, I put "Classic" in the title for ease of looking for them in the future (do an advanced search for 'classic' in titles only). There are only four or five of them that I've changed. The CapSoftSandy thread (very brief - most of his stuff was posted on SPN and/or removed from here) is here, and the thread that started the "Band of Degenerate Homosexuals" as well. If anybody has noms for classic threads, find the thread and PM me the link and I'll edit the title. If you can't find the thread, PM me the general subject matter and I'll try to find it.

Well we can't sticky them all, but every so often when I find old threads, I put "Classic" in the title for ease of looking for them in the future (do an advanced search for 'classic' in titles only). There are only four or five of them that I've changed. The CapSoftSandy thread (very brief - most of his stuff was posted on SPN and/or removed from here) is here, and the thread that started the "Band of Degenerate Homosexuals" as well. If anybody has noms for classic threads, find the thread and PM me the link and I'll edit the title. If you can't find the thread, PM me the general subject matter and I'll try to find it.

Love the "Classic" tag. I had never seen the "should I report it" thread. I am still trying to clean the coffee out of my keyboard that shot out of my nose when I read the part when he told M2 to leave if he did like his screen name!! I can only imagine what would have happened to him if he had said that to some of the members that have a short fuse!

• 6 years later...

Do I win for biggest thread revival ever? This is six years now. At any rate, I just wanted to put this on top for the new guys so they can find some of the finer conversations in BaseOps, and what better one than the "Defensive Egg" to kick it off? Have spent the better part of a deployed work day reading through the threads labled "Classic", and I advise any new guys on here to do an advanced search in the titles for the same.

• Upvote 1