Jump to content

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Sua Sponte said:

Biden won, let the litigation, or whatever hasn’t been thrown out already by the courts, to begin.

In 2000, Al Gore conceded Florida on December 13th...just for a frame of reference for litigation purposes 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Want to slash American carbon?  Build nuclear power plants.  

When MSNBC announced Trump's win in Iowa, there was an audible grunt from Rachel Madow. By the sound of it, she apparently sat on her sack wrong. Happens to the best of us.

You've made 8000 posts in this thread.  At one point last week you were averaging one post every 18 seconds.  Your position is well established.  Everybody including yourself knows why you chose to pr

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jrizzell said:

In 2000, Al Gore conceded Florida on December 13th...just for a frame of reference for litigation purposes 

Right, the day after Bush v. Gore was decided and allowed Bush to win. Fox News was discussing if Trump will attend the inauguration lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, brickhistory said:

So who's on the schedule for the cash flights to Tehran?

In addition to this, what kind of crazy shit are we going to see from Trump as he exits?  Is it going to be along the lines of the Clinton-Pardon-Party, or something else?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 17D_guy said:

In addition to this, what kind of crazy shit are we going to see from Trump as he exits?  Is it going to be along the lines of the Clinton-Pardon-Party, or something else?

Word on the street is he might start a news company to rival Fox News.  He’s not going anywhere and will make the democrats’ lives a living hell as they did to him.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2020 at 9:30 AM, Seadogs said:

image.png.3a72f4fe8264fd66f4cbb8ce969ca242.png

 

Trump is going to win big. 

 

Take a look at the "Primary Model" by Helmut Nortpoth. Hard numbers to defend his statistical model. Correctly predicted 25/27 presidential elections since 1912. Only missed 1960 and 2000 because courts got involved. Unless courts get involved this time then Trump will win.

 

Again, Democrats are going to have a rude awakening in this election. Hopefully Trump wins MI and WI tomorrow so he can declare victory and we don't have to wait for NC and PA.

Well this didn't age well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 17D_guy said:

In addition to this, what kind of crazy shit are we going to see from Trump as he exits?  Is it going to be along the lines of the Clinton-Pardon-Party, or something else?

A whirlwind of pardons to his son, Manafort, himself, etc. A ton of EOs as a finger to the incoming administration. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Sua Sponte said:

A whirlwind of pardons to his son, Manafort, himself, etc. A ton of EOs as a finger to the incoming administration. 

It will be interesting to see if the Surpreme Court upholds their prior rulings on EO's when Trump tried to overturn DACA and several Obama EOs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jrizzell said:

In 2000, Al Gore conceded Florida on December 13th...just for a frame of reference for litigation purposes 

That battle came down to 4x counties in Florida. But this time Trump will have to overturn 4x states (assuming he wins NC and Biden wins GA) to reclaim the 37 electoral votes he’ll need.

That’s why I say that it’ll never happen. It’s unaffordable and a horrible look for the Republicans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, FLEA said:

It will be interesting to see if the Surpreme Court upholds their prior rulings on EO's when Trump tried to overturn DACA and several Obama EOs.

Those rulings were due to procedural errors by the administration rather than the content of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
To be fair, no one could predict the level of shenanigans surrounding this "election"...

I wish you guys could just put up or shut up with credible, hard, real evidence of the "level of shenanigans" put into play, especially of the magnitude claimed.

Even Trump's own party (if you can ever claim he was GOP) recognizes how silly and childish this looks.

But by all means, continue ignoring facts and reason. It makes you guys look even better...

Oh, you're a mod, you going to delete this?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden and the Dems will make a big mistake if they try and interpret this as a mandate on the nation’s decision to go along with far left initiatives. This election was purely a mandate on Trump. 
 

The squad already calling for the most progressive agenda in US History. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M2 said:

To be fair, no one could predict the level of shenanigans surrounding this "election"...

Guess we’ll see with the remaining lawsuits that haven’t been tossed out f

Looks like it's going "well."

124378852_10217975500763417_7496391786661873033_n.jpg

Edited by Sua Sponte
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kaputt said:

Biden and the Dems will make a big mistake if they try and interpret this as a mandate on the nation’s decision to go along with far left initiatives. This election was purely a mandate on Trump. 
 

The squad already calling for the most progressive agenda in US History. 

AOC is calling for a list of names of those who supported the current President according to her recent Tweets. I seem to recall something like that from history class...

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VMFA187 said:

AOC is calling for a list of names of those who supported the current President according to her recent Tweets. I seem to recall something like that from history class...

Maybe I can't read good and stuff, but I just went to her page, saw nothing like this.  Although she is pushing the GND which is ridiculous at best!

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, slackline said:

Maybe I can't read good and stuff, but I just went to her page, saw nothing like this.  Although she is pushing the GND which is ridiculous at best!

Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kaputt said:

Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future?

Please provide a link.  Her twitter feed shows nothing like that.

 

Look, I can do what you did: "I, Donald Trump, hereby and forthwith concede that I lost, and there were no shenanigans.  I made all that up!"  See, easy...

 

ETA: reading the quote you attribute to her, what's wrong with that?  Lindsey Graham should be forced to watch video of himself calling Trump all sorts of nasty things nonstop, until he was the President.  Then, acting like he was the GOP's savior.  Being shown their hypocrisy would be a good thing for them...

 

Edited by slackline
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slackline said:

Please provide a link.  Her twitter feed shows nothing like that.

 

Look, I can do what you did: "I, Donald Trump, hereby and forthwith concede that I lost, and there were no shenanigans.  I made all that up!"  See, easy...

 

https://mobile.twitter.com/AOC/status/1324807776510595078
 

What incentive would I have to make that up? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kaputt said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AOC/status/1324807776510595078
 

What incentive would I have to make that up? 

I guess I don't understand Twitter because the link you provided, at least show me, a timestamp of 3:18.  You first posted this almost 25 minutes ago.  How's that work?  Does the timestamp refresh for the person looking at it.  If not, you're reposting a fake tweet because her page doesn't show it.  Totally possible I don't understand Twitter.  First time I ever went to the site.

 

I still ask, what's wrong with the question.  Take note of the hypocrites...

 

  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...