Jump to content
Baseops Forums

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ayz33 said:

They must be reviewing packets, i checked my video analytics and it's been viewed this week for the first time since i submitted it. It's unlisted

Did they down vote it? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ayz33 said:

They must be reviewing packets, i checked my video analytics and it's been viewed this week for the first time since i submitted it. It's unlisted

Unlisted? Boooo. 😂 Ok, ok mine is listed, but its not like I made the title a super obvious "UPT" title.  I did like someone else ( @Seadogs ??) and searched around to see what others have done. Pretty awesomely awkward 👍

Edited by Dustoff!
tag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Dustoff! said:

Unlisted? Boooo. 😂 Ok, ok mine is listed, but its not like I made the title a super obvious "UPT" title.  I did like someone else ( @Seadogs ??) and searched around to see what others have done. Pretty awesomely awkward 👍

If ranting in front of a camera for a whole 3 minutes doesn't get your video down voted by the whole squadron, then I think it's time to start considering the youtube life as a viable means of being my main income stream.

Edited by Seadogs
FAT F'N FINGERS
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2018 at 11:42 PM, Sopwith Camel said:

I figured it would show extra thought when I brought a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label to Fresno and they gave me shit for not bringing Jack... Seems more of a cheap way to stock their bars of the backs of applicants, few of whom will even get an interview

I assume you got rejected from Fresno? Why would you ever spend that much on liquor though? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2018 at 12:43 PM, matmacwc said:

You, son, have lots to learn.

Still applicable. 

4 hours ago, Flying Pillows said:

 Why would you ever spend that much on liquor though? 

 It’s a normal practice, and helps show interest among other things.

Also, he said Black Label...not Blue. Large $ difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, SurelySerious said:

Still applicable. 

 It’s a normal practice, and helps show interest among other things.

Also, he said Black Label...not Blue. Large $ difference. 

Bribing shows interest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigdreams said:

Bribing shows interest?

Have you ever been invited to someone’s home for dinner? There is etiquette involved. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 177 Fighter Wing in Atlantic City will be having a hiring board for Undergraduate Pilot Training candidates seeking to fly the F-16 1-2 June 2019.  Packages are due 15 April 2019.  Please reference the below website for details.  

http://www.177fw.ang.af.mil/Units/Careers/

Please send all questions to: 

usaf.nj.177-fw.mbx.177-fw-upt@mail.mil

Thanks. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Spicoli said:

Anyone headed to the 130th AS in Charleston this weekend?

Is that your real photo? Hope you don't use that photo of yourself in your package submissions! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Flying Pillows said:

Is that your real photo? Hope you don't use that photo of yourself in your package submissions! 

That’s Spicoli bro! 

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Spicoli said:

Anyone headed to the 130th AS in Charleston this weekend?

Is Charleston hiring right now? You going out for a UPT board or just visiting for a drill weekend? Looking for intel on the 130th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GoodSplash9 said:

You going out for a UPT board or just visiting for a drill weekend?

I’m going for a UPT board. Packets were due October 15. 

Edited by Spicoli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ultimate Fighter Pilot said:

Has anyone gotten hired by any fighter units recently? 

How recently are you talking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone headed out to the 123d for Oregon's meet & greet this weekend?  I'd offer to grab a beer tonight but unfortunately my plane gets in super late.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, donkey said:

Anyone headed out to the 123d for Oregon's meet & greet this weekend?  I'd offer to grab a beer tonight but unfortunately my plane gets in super late.   

They are having an official meet and greet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flying Pillows said:

They are having an official meet and greet? 

I believe so.  They should be having another if December if you're interested - shoot the POC a email to be put on the mailing list (check the 142 FW website for the POC's contact info).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, donkey said:

Anyone headed out to the 123d for Oregon's meet & greet this weekend?  I'd offer to grab a beer tonight but unfortunately my plane gets in super late.   

I think one other guy just got in as well. If anyone is around PM me for linkup. 

Edited by boxster02

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, goodflightcowboy said:

2 folks got picked up literally today at Tulsa

I take it that they made their selections with everyone being present? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×