WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I love the one white woman screeching "STOOOOOOOOOP!" Why are you there again, lady?

Um, I don't know if you read into that story, but that guy cracked that girls skull and f*cked her up for life. He just got out of jail, and is heading straight back.

Good times.

Two women get into an argument with a McDonald’s employee over a $50 bill, but the situation soon escalates and gets out of hand. The women, now identified as Denise Darbeau and Rachael Edwards, assault Rayon McIntosh who was at the counter. He in turn grabs a metal pipe and starts hitting them left right and center, injuring both of them. The two patrons suffered deep lacerations, fractured skull and a broken arm. They were also charged with menacing, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct.

McIntosh already has served over a decade in jail for murder and is now being charged with two counts of felony assault and held on $40,000 bail. This is going to get worse for him as he is also no ‘longer an employee with the company.

Edited by Grind

"McIntosh already has served over a decade in jail for murder and is now being charged with two counts of felony assault and held on $40,000 bail. This is going to get worse for him as he is also no ‘longer an employee with the company. "

This means he will work for Burger King after his second "rehabilitation."

Good manners means never finding out the hard way that they guy behind the counter at McDonalds just got out of the big house for murder.

I would have posted this in the Future Raptor Pilot thread, but it's closed. This guy might have been his roommate.

"I am unequivocally the most unflaggingly hard worker I know, and I love self-improvement. I have always felt that my time should be spent wisely, so I continuously challenge myself ... I decided to redouble my effort by placing out of two classes, taking two honors classes, and holding two part-time jobs. That semester I achieved a 3.93, and in the same time I managed to bench double my bodyweight and do 35 pull-ups."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/tenacious-summer-analyst-applicant-got-laughed-at-by-everyone-else-on-wall-street.html

A Marine platoon is in hotwater after posing with an SS flag. The Marines said that they used the SS to represent "Scout Sniper", so I'm guessing these dudes are with STA platoon. I'm all about Freedom of the Press, but if a "journalist" wants to write an article about any of our boys downrange, they should have to go live and patrol with them for a year. It's pretty easy to make scathing comments from your mom's basement when the biggest danger you face is the local barista screwing up your order at Starbucks.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-marines-posed-nazi-symbol-afghanistan-185101573.html

A Marine platoon is in hotwater after posing with an SS flag. The Marines said that they used the SS to represent "Scout Sniper", so I'm guessing these dudes are with STA platoon. I'm all about Freedom of the Press, but if a "journalist" wants to write an article about any of our boys downrange, they should have to go live and patrol with them for a year. It's pretty easy to make scathing comments from your mom's basement when the biggest danger you face is the local barista screwing up your order at Starbucks.

http://news.yahoo.co...-185101573.html

Related:

http://terminallance...e-insspiration/

2012-02-10-Strip_Insspiration_web.gif

Edited by spaceman

http://news.yahoo.co...-185101573.html

That flag is standard for those guys.

We had a guy called on his out-of-regs 'stache during Moustache March...he shaved it down to the Hitler 'stache, but did so not realizing that day was also the Holocaust Remembrance Pancake Breakfast. His response when questioned about it was "It's in honor of the great Jewish actor, Charlie Chaplin".

Yeah, that 'SS' connectation doesn't seem to bother KISS...

kiss_movie_wallpaper.jpg

Gene Simmons' real name is Chaim Witz and he was born in Israel. Paul Stanley was born Stanley Eisen.

Interestingly enough, since that 'SS' symbol is illegal in Germany, most of the band's album covers and merchandise have used a modified version of the logo instead, with the SS represented by two backwards Zs!

Thanks Wikipedia! :rock: