HRT OG/CC

Turbo99

Greetings,

Anyone in or around HRT/AFSOC hear a rumor about the 1 SOW OG/CC recently putting a CV-22 into the trees about 200m short of the LZ, then throwing the copilot in his seat, jumping off the bird while the crew continues the mission, and then handing out Q3s to everyone for it all? Plus, we haven't heard anything about it at any safety meetings. Im sure I dont have all the facts but it sounds pretty lowball to me.

Sir, I think it's impressive that people seem to be more concerned with number of posts, rather than the egregious failure of leadership and integrity. This incident has been corroborated with several secondary sources and I'm sure there are plenty of other guys on here who can vouch, probably with significantly more details than I can.

Sir, I think it's impressive that people seem to be more concerned with number of posts, rather than the egregious failure of leadership and integrity. This incident has been corroborated with several secondary sources and I'm sure there are plenty of other guys on here who can vouch, probably with significantly more details than I can.

I think it's more impressive that a guy would start posting on this forum, start a rumor of heinous proportions before establishing any credibility, and have the balls/SA to throw spears when called out for it...but thats just me. :nob:

• Upvote 2

If you have several secondary sources and are sure there are plenty of others here that can vouch, why do you have to ask if a RUMOR you heard is true? Just wondering

So, if person A told this story to person B, person B tells person C, and person C tells the same story back to person A, is it now corroborated from a secondary source?

On a separate but related note, I heard that AFSOC has recently outfitted the CV-22 with laser equipped ill tempered sea bass. Anyone care to corroborate this story?

Not a rumor, happened a couple months ago. Some of your details are wrong, the crew (included said OG/CC) elected to continue the mission after the strike. When they got back to HRT they discovered the damage was far more extensive than previously thought. From what I understand (not 100 percent on this part), the WG/CC Q3'd the OG/CC, not the OG/CC giving out Q3s to the crew. Understandable on the confusion due to the fact that said OG/CC gave over 25 commander directed Q3's during his time as a SQ/CC.

Guest Butthurt

Not a rumor, happened a couple months ago. Some of your details are wrong, the crew (included said OG/CC) elected to continue the mission after the strike. When they got back to HRT they discovered the damage was far more extensive than previously thought. From what I understand (not 100 percent on this part), the WG/CC Q3'd the OG/CC, not the OG/CC giving out Q3s to the crew. Understandable on the confusion due to the fact that said OG/CC gave over 25 commander directed Q3's during his time as a SQ/CC.

Dirk is spot on, the WG/CC Q-3'd the OG/CC for Judgment.

Both of these guys are on a rampage and it is somewhat ironic that the OG/CC got spanked given the number and circumstances of Commander Directed Q-3's he gave out.

There was some chatter on this board about the WG/CC's affinity for flight zipper position, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. Perhaps the best example is what he did a few months ago to a NCO at the BX. He stopped the NCO and dressed him down for not shaving, the NCO was in civilian clothes, on a Saturday, and was dressed down in front of his family. The E-9's at the Deid would be proud.

Edited by Butthurt

Perhaps the best example is what he did a few months ago to a NCO at the BX. He stopped the NCO and dressed him down for not shaving, the NCO was in civilian clothes, on a Saturday, and was dressed down in front of his family. The E-9's at the Deid would be proud.

How would have known said NCO was even on active duty vs. a family member? I mean, I've heard well of his escapades, but that just sounds pretty far.

I did remember hearing about the CV-22 thing but yea, it was not exactly recently.

How would have known said NCO was even on active duty vs. a family member? I mean, I've heard well of his escapades, but that just sounds pretty far.

I did remember hearing about the CV-22 thing but yea, it was not exactly recently.

I'm not trying to throw spears but trying to read this grammer is like reading a tounge twister. You're not foregin are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XSeFVWqCXA

• Upvote 2

Speaking of the WG/CC and rumors, I've got one that needs verifying being as I am thousands of miles away, and missed it first hand. As many of you are aware, we lost four of Americas finest just 9 days ago. The wing was sending an aircraft to carry spouses and families to one of the funerals. The very close girlfriend, who lived with that fallen hero, was initially on the pax manifest. She is also very close with many of the spouses (and the one closest to the fallen for which the funeral was being held). Rumor has it, the WG/CC refused to sign the pax manifest because she was on it (not married) and she had to find other transportation. From what I heard, one of the SQ/CC's stood up like any moral person would, and offered to buy the ticket for her. Sad thing is, this story is probably spot on. Anyone in the know, please validate. It certainly is amazing the examples being set. Thankfully I have my own moral guide and envisionment of what a leader should be.

Guest Butthurt

He knows the NCO from the OSS.

The Air Force's disdain for unmarried significant others (of either sexual orientation mind you) is historical and well documented. Stay classy is right. Social engineering isn't one of the "Core Values" I wake up and 'volunteer' to serve for. The UCMJ needs an overhaul worse than my grandpa's Olds Omega, and he's been dead since '88...

I read it, processed it, and didn't find it very tasteful. I do see how it can be funny, though.

Gonna knock off this impending mud slinging merge for a bad setup and reset/reload for the next one (that was my Rainman impression).

Speaking of the WG/CC and rumors, I've got one that needs verifying being as I am thousands of miles away, and missed it first hand. As many of you are aware, we lost four of Americas finest just 9 days ago. The wing was sending an aircraft to carry spouses and families to one of the funerals. The very close girlfriend, who lived with that fallen hero, was initially on the pax manifest. She is also very close with many of the spouses (and the one closest to the fallen for which the funeral was being held). Rumor has it, the WG/CC refused to sign the pax manifest because she was on it (not married) and she had to find other transportation. From what I heard, one of the SQ/CC's stood up like any moral person would, and offered to buy the ticket for her. Sad thing is, this story is probably spot on. Anyone in the know, please validate. It certainly is amazing the examples being set. Thankfully I have my own moral guide and envisionment of what a leader should be.

Standard. Blue Bark missions are subject to many of the same rules as normal passenger flights, with a few specific additions and exemptions. Unfortunately, I'm very familiar with them, since the Lear often gets the call to haul folks to/from these ceremonies. Likely: someone told the Wing/CC that the girlfriend wasn't an authorized pax and he decided he didn't want to have to explain to whoever asks (likely no one) why he's willfully violating DoD 4513.15R, AFI 11-xxxx, etc, etc.