skoro boudet

Guest kalkos

Guest kalkos

dobriy den' !

my ««tease post«« was aiming at checking if what my Russian ««istribitel'«« officers friends wrote about people like you....was accurate

Laughing at my English, the ««female«« issue....you are for the most part( with some welcome exceptions) exactly what the Russians think . A bunch of rude people,disrespectful, making fun of everything and everybody not USAF.

looking forward to your «participation«« in any arctic issue. Like a friend from Greece said lately «NAziTO wanna-be heroes pilots and alikes are better exercise how to eject and swim in cold waters,they will need such skills when the MiGs 35 and Su 47 invite them for dogfights«««....well...

provided that reps of your short dicks community show up!! Tendency being...to send drones and keep the «srat'« like you available for air shows---without any cobra-maneuvers,««flatback«« style---

wish genuinely that I would live near an F-18 base , to laugh at their forever-rookies flying proficiency

skoro boudet, duraki!

Guest Smoke_Jaguar4

Partial Decoder:

dobriy den' - hello

istribitel' - fighter plane

skoro boudet, duraki! - So long, idiots (literally: soon it will be, idiots)

My Slavic is a bit rusty. Is this Russian, Serbian, or other?

my ««tease post«« was aiming at checking if what my Russian ««istribitel'«« officers friends wrote about people like you....was accurate

Typical central- or eastern-European who has an inferiority complex so big that it dominates everything he says and does, and for whom a path of utter delusion is the only way forward.

I wonder if he knows Venik? If he does, we'll have to get Kurt Plummer in here to ward him off.

Doesn't it hurt just a little inside that America is pretty much #1 at everything?

Man, a nation of rednecks, gangstas, liberals, cowboys, Wall Street execs, and WalMart greeters, and we kick your ass at nearly everything.

Oh, except the early death rate.

edited to add: Do your Russian officer friends have chats about what type of BMW to buy? Or just about what type of bread they hope is available?

Edited by brickhistory

And to tell the truth, I thought that most people on that post were very helpful for a question that could easily be found on the internet

True. I looked again and noticed that in the first 10 posts, all but two were sincere attempts to answer his question.

I guess we've been invaded!

This is what should have been your only reply to your ridiculous "tease"...

Worf_notagain.gif

Kalkos - thanks for an hour of entertainment. Glad we could lift your spirits...back to reality unfortunately, eh?

Guest kalkoss

Eastern Bloc countries actually suck. I'm just jealous of all you Americans and Brits. You really are the "REAL MEN" that my mother always told me about.

I'm going to swill some vodka, drink myself to sleep, and dream of the day I might get to marry an American man.

Guest kalkos

Eastern Bloc countries actually suck. I'm just jealous of all you Americans and Brits. You really are the "REAL MEN" that my mother always told me about.

I'm going to swill some vodka, drink myself to sleep, and dream of the day I might get to marry an American man.

A Poser!!! writing Kalkos with 2 \\ss\\...No dearest, am never on Vodka and have been preferring Russian di### for quite a long time actually....THEY never stall neither need refuelling while airborne....they fly nonstop ( not being hampered by Junk food payload)

You sir/ma'am are amazing. Keep up the good work pissing off that f*cking russian piece of sh*t wasting our time.

Edited by nsplayr