Classic Thread - 1.5 mile run

Guest a_thomas

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest a_thomas

Hmm, seems as if some imaginations have been running rampid over the past two days I haven't been on the forums. Amazing that this topic is now at 7? yes, 7 pages. Amazing. I now believe I have more of a life than most people who posted on here. :moon: Also I would like to say those "pictures" of me are nearly spot on. I'm 6'2" 179lbs. Simple concept really. Out of shape. I ran the other day but have yet to update the blog but will get around it when I have more time.

I like SPAM. :bohica:

Guest RabidWombat
Hmm, seems as if some imaginations have been running rampid over the past two days I haven't been on the forums. Amazing that this topic is now at 7? yes, 7 pages. Amazing. I now believe I have more of a life than most people who posted on here. :moon: Also I would like to say those "pictures" of me are nearly spot on. I'm 6'2" 179lbs. Simple concept really. Out of shape. I ran the other day but have yet to update the blog but will get around it when I have more time.

I wanted to reply to this with a scathing/witty remark, but all I will say is.... c'mon, really dude? You got burned, take your beating like a man, learn from it, and stfu. Oh and stop wasting everyone's time with sh!t that can't be substantiated online(ie height/weight).

llllllliiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee uuuuupppppp, and hooooolllllllllld, crome 02!

here we go again,

RW

I wanted to reply to this with a scathing/witty remark, but all I will say is.... c'mon, really dude? You got burned, take your beating like a man, learn from it, and stfu. Oh and stop wasting everyone's time with sh!t that can't be substantiated online(ie height/weight).

llllllliiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee uuuuupppppp, and hooooolllllllllld, crome 02!

here we go again,

RW

Listen to RabidWombat, as you should consider yourself extremely lucky that this thread took a life of its own and most people forgot the fucking idiotic beginning to it! It is the only reason it hasn't been deleted (and trust me, it came very close to going away).

The bottom line is that nobody's gives a rat's ass about your situation. As a matter of fact, your broadcasting your stats is indicative that mommy and/or daddy didn't give you enough attention as a child. Go look at the other threads in this forum. Do you see a trend? People care about flying, big tits, and guns; not about your flabby ass struggling to run a simple mile-and-a-half.

Which begs the question...were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag puke piece o' shit, Private Pyle, or did you have to work on it?

Now choke yourself.

People care about flying, big tits, and guns;

Which begs the question...were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag puke piece o' shit, Private Pyle, or did you have to work on it?

Now choke yourself.

Can you smell what the caveman is cooking?

I see political office in M2's future.

In order from the paraphrased quote above:

He's succinctly nailed (sts) what the mainstream America wants/likes

He's articulated a policy of restoring personal responsibility into society.

He's crafted an easily understood, no nonsense foreign policy.

I now believe I have more of a life than most people who posted on here.

Yeah I bet you accomplished something marvelous in the .69 seconds it took me to search for "fat kid" in YouTube and post it.....clown.

Also I would like to say those "pictures" of me are nearly spot on. I'm 6'2" 179lbs. Simple concept really. Out of shape.

The fact that you MIGHT not be a raging fatty makes this whole thing even more pathetic.

I ran the other day but have yet to update the blog but will get around it when I have more time.

Reference comment numero uno.

I like DUDES. :bohica:

We know.

I'd add another picture to the collection of the obese, but right now I'm having trouble finding some good pics of A_Thomas's mom in google. Some help would be nice! :notworthy::beer:

I took some last night, but I can't post them from this government computer! :rock:

I'd add another picture to the collection of the obese, but right now I'm having trouble finding some good pics of A_Thomas's mom in google. Some help would be nice! :notworthy::beer:

Just photoshop a wig on the pictures of A_thomas - I'm sure that'll be pretty close.

I like SPAM. :bohica:

Dude...do you just not GET IT?

Thomas has consistently asked some of the dumbest questions and made some of the worst posts. The only reason UTFSF hasn't been applied to many of them is because they reach a new level of stupidity.

Try www.mamasgetinshape.com or perhaps www.obesityhelp.com. For the first one, you can join a crowd of moms to tell you how special you are and to give you all the motivation you need. For the latter, you can find people with comparable 1.5 mile times. So, go advertise your sh!tty blog there.

I think this explains everything.

http://www.flyingsquadron.com/forums/index...showtopic=13889

320822603dc5131c578d24a599817.jpg

He's 19, in his second year of college. He is horribly out-of-shape and concerned with building his "g-tolerance" not to mention he's a learning impaired douche.

Need I say more or should I start my own blog?

Yup, I actually wasted my time responding to those questions.

Found a picture of a_thomas

failure%201.jpg

Edit: Nope, I was close but that guy's entirely too not fat.

Edited by SAL