The Foglesong Thread

I credit the company, and not douchenozzle himself, as his previous track record would indicate a big "fuck them" attitude.

So good on Massey, and Foglenuts still remains an asshat!

• 1 month later...

Just got my Amvets magazine and there is an interview of Foglesong. It's about his membership in the US-Russia Joint Commission on POW/MIAs. He comes across as being a real professional compared to what was said about him in this thread.

For those not Amvets members, Amvets Magazine starts on page 18

Maybe those layers of insulation that he had while on AD are gone. 12 pages of this thread; does anyone think that any substantial fraction of the info here made it to his ears while he had stars on his shoulder? My bet is that he prob still doesn't accept his image yet, but the gears might be turning.

Or like Hacker pointed out, he prob hired someone who is whispering: "Dude, tone it the fuck down already!" in his ear.

Just got my Amvets magazine and there is an interview of Foglesong. It's about his membership in the US-Russia Joint Commission on POW/MIAs. He comes across as being a real professional compared to what was said about him in this thread.

So you read one article and now you're questioning the validity of this thread? I have never had the pleasure of being even remotely exposed to the shenanigans outlined in this thread, (unless seeing a few crappy A-farts commercials counts), so I'm not really qualified to pass judgement. He might be a great guy for all I know. However, multiple pages of negative stories from what are likely honest, upstanding fellow airmen combined with the opinions/experiences of peers who have served under him tip the scale in the other direction. So....unless everybody decided to gang up on this guy for no apparent reason, my instincts tell me he probably wasn't the highest caliber leader/GO.

In short: I don't know him, but he sounds like a douchebag.

• 1 month later...

Baffles my mind that an officer of such responsibility would forget the most important thing about being a warrior. The people that serve under your command are your most valuable asset.

Made a couple of additions to his Wikipedia page. Most notably added a reference for his military service.

apparently some jackass didn't like your additions and undid them......The PC monsters are at it again

or not....did u do the brilliant little when boxes????

Edited by Red Devil 89

apparently some jackass didn't like your additions and undid them......The PC monsters are at it again

or not....did u do the brilliant little when boxes????

Whether those changes were kept or not, please direct your attention to reference 6.

I'd be embarrassed to walk into the bar with all that "fruit salad" for never even going "feet dry"...Makes me think of going to a briefing and learn that our CAG was going to be in CDC during an air strike in Iraq during the Clinton years so, "he could more effectively monitor the evolving situation"...WTFO??? Doesn't the Air Wing Commander belong in the lead jet? Turns out this guy was another Pentagon "ticket-puncher" and not the kind of man he replaced. Who would have been in the lead I can guarantee you!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone notice the last external link? Posted here in case it disappears.

2zg8121.jpg

That would be my work. You are all welcome. I laughed my ass off, but then again, I was deployed to "the place that shall not be named" and was bored to tears.

That would be my work. You are all welcome. I laughed my ass off, but then again, I was deployed to "the place that shall not be named" and was bored to tears.

Boredom can be a powerful motivator! Well done!

:rock:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Well, the zip code is 39702. Google will tell you everything you need to know without me posting anyone's personal info on the interwoo.

As for my interaction with this individual, I think I have seen him running a few times (there's an old guy who runs the neighborhood, but I never put 2+2 together) but I don't intend on seeking him out. With that said, I'm not sure I will have an option. I'm the only military guy in the neighborhood, and all the neighbors I have met so far have opened up with "so I hear you're a pilot!". This tells me that word is spreading around about me via the other neighbors, so it might get to you-know-who and he might come offer some "mentorship".

Based on the way he was discussed, the guy I spoke with today didn't hold HWSNBN in high regard... sounds like he's the same ole skeletor.