New Zealand's Answer to Dos Gringos

Steve Davies

"And by 'pulling a guy like me' I mean you pulling...not me...because me pulling a guy would be gay and I don't do that sort of thing...

...much."

The sheep made me spit coffee on my keyboard.

This video is hilarious. I love it.

Good stuff. "Let myself introduce you to myself."

How do you know a fighter pilot is at your party? He'll tell you.

JD

How do you know a date with a fighter pilot is half over?

He says, "Enough about my plane, let's talk about me".

"And by 'pulling a guy like me' I mean you pulling...not me...because me pulling a guy would be gay and I don't do that sort of thing...

...much."

The sheep made me spit coffee on my keyboard.

This video is hilarious. I love it.

Hilarious... yet what made me spit my coffee out Fury was the dog jumping out of the window on your avatar deal there. That's just plain funny.

Hilarious... yet what made me spit my coffee out Fury was the dog jumping out of the window on your avatar deal there. That's just plain funny.

Glad you like it. Here's the original (BaseOps had to shrink it, sts, to fit the avatar container.)

post-1778-1206055527_thumb.png

anyplace we can download this vid, since youtube is blocked at work and everyone in my sq really needs to see this vid.

It is possible to download youtube videos. Google pointed me in the right direction, although it takes some work. I'd mail the file, but its 51 MB. If you want more specific directions, PM me.

The video is definitely worth having on the harddrive though, it is hilarious!

It is possible to download youtube videos. Google pointed me in the right direction, although it takes some work. I'd mail the file, but its 51 MB. If you want more specific directions, PM me.

The video is definitely worth having on the harddrive though, it is hilarious!

Well I didn't post it outright because the sites I was using to download youtube seemed 'fishy', but I did some more searching and found a youtube downloader on download.com here http://www.download.com/YouTube-Downloader...4-10647340.html . It is pretty simple to use, have fun.

worked like a champ, thanks!

Also, who knows who sings that song? Google didn't help, and the only band I can think of that might fit the bill here is Flight of the Concords.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TumblesNZ
worked like a champ, thanks!

Also, who knows who sings that song? Google didn't help, and the only band I can think of that might fit the bill here is Flight of the Concords.

The main guy in the song wrote it, created all the music using his guitar and logic pro on his mac, and edited the video all himself using Final Cut whilst deployed in East Timor. This is a one man show dude.

This is exactly what happens when you get deployed to sh*tty places and end up with far too much time on your hands! :)

• 3 months later...