Gun Talk

VL-16

The best part:

"You can't give more ammo to the criminals"

ehhh....my logic sucked worse than his, proving higher thinking and eating a steak for dinner should not be accomplished at the same time.

Anyway...he is a dumbass.

Edited by FreudianSlip

According to the article above:

State Senator Eric Adams, a former NYPD Captain, told us he's going to push for an amendment next week to exempt police officers from the high-capacity magazine ban. In his words, "You can't give more ammo to the criminals"

Nothing like creating a special class of citizen (or caste). I guess it is ok if the criminals have more ammo than just ordinary people. Pretty much sums up the situation we have here in CA and now they have in NY.

A quick word to the wise. Do not look into purchasing NFA items. You will find out how easy it is to get your hand on some really cool shit and you will be infected with disease. You have been warned...

Of course, I do not have any guns and the ones I do have were lost on a rolling basis on weekend fishing trips.

I had a with a Shield. Possibly a fluke, but bought an XDS and couldn't be happier.

My XDS has been was exceptional, and a 9mm version was introduced at this week's SHOT show. I have no plans to get one, as it's pretty much exactly the same size as the Taurus PT709 Slim I used to own...

IMG_2772.jpg

Here is the official fact sheet for the President's gun control measures.

• Take executive action to enhance tracing data: When law enforcement recovers a gun

during a criminal investigation, they can trace that gun’s path from its manufacturer, to the dealer

who sold it, to its first purchaser. This gun tracing process helps law enforcement solve violent

crimes by generating leads in specific cases and can reveal gun trafficking patterns when large

amounts of tracing data are combined. However, not all federal law enforcement agencies are

uniformly required to trace all guns they recover and keep in custody. The President will issue a

Presidential Memorandum requiring them to trace all such firearms.

This scares me.

I recently read that 323 murders were commited with assault rifles in 2011 - that's 1/100,000,000 odds.

The hi-cap magazine thing is garbage too. The law-abiding US citizen should not have to rely on the police 100% to protect him or her from criminl acts.

I expect more from America - people are so quick to give up incredible liberties, purchased over the last few hundred years with the blood of people who fought for this country, simply over irrational fears. It is shameful that politicians use the sandy hook tragedy to advance their own personel agendas.

If you don't feel safe here with the gun laws, move to a country like the UK which has much tougher gun laws and a HIGHER violent crime rate (I think it's somewhere around 3x). There is also no fifth ammendment in the UK - which means you can be forced to testify against yourself. That should theoretically eliminate crime too right? Maybe we should go after that one after we're done with the second amendment.

• Take executive action to enhance tracing data: When law enforcement recovers a gun

during a criminal investigation, they can trace that gun’s path from its manufacturer, to the dealer

who sold it, to its first purchaser. This gun tracing process helps law enforcement solve violent

crimes by generating leads in specific cases and can reveal gun trafficking patterns when large

amounts of tracing data are combined. However, not all federal law enforcement agencies are

uniformly required to trace all guns they recover and keep in custody. The President will issue a

Presidential Memorandum requiring them to trace all such firearms.

This scares me.

I recently read that 323 murders were commited with assault rifles in 2011 - that's 1/100,000,000 odds.

The hi-cap magazine thing is garbage too. The law-abiding US citizen should not have to rely on the police 100% to protect him or her from criminl acts.

I expect more from America - people are so quick to give up incredible liberties, purchased over the last few hundred years with the blood of people who fought for this country, simply over irrational fears. It is shameful that politicians use the sandy hook tragedy to advance their own personel agendas.

If you don't feel safe here with the gun laws, move to a country like the UK which has much tougher gun laws and a HIGHER violent crime rate (I think it's somewhere around 3x). There is also no fifth ammendment in the UK - which means you can be forced to testify against yourself. That should theoretically eliminate crime too right? Maybe we should go after that one after we're done with the second amendment.

the 323 in 2011 was NOT with assault rifles but that is the total for ALL rifles (check the FBI's UCR). No data is given to identify which types of rifles were used in what percentage of that 323. So we do not know how many of the 323 were with AR-15's and such.

There is also no fifth ammendment in the UK - which means you can be forced to testify against yourself. That should theoretically eliminate crime too right? Maybe we should go after that one after we're done with the second amendment.

Once the second amendment is gone, the rest are free for the taking.

I had a with a Shield. Possibly a fluke, but bought an XDS and couldn't be happier.

I bought my wife a Bodyguard (the .380 version of the shield) and it is perfect for her. Super small frame, reliable (from my experience of putting hundreds of rounds through it), and she gets a kick out of the built in laser. It's too small for my hands (sts), I prefer my Glock27 and HK .40C, but a good little gun nonetheless

Holy crap, this dude is pretty thankful for whatever caused this malfunction!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=P6SrH57hS2I

I like how he gets kicked in the heads a couple times as he's still being wrestled to the ground on the stage.

Edit to add: won't embed for some reason...

Whaaaaaat....holy crap that dude is lucky ( the one who DIDN'T get shot)

Funny watching them all beat the crap out of that guy

Those were some pretty sweet kicks to the face for a stunt haha

Realism.

And this is Bulgaria we're talking about here, they do that just because someone cuts them off in traffic!

Realism.

And this is Bulgaria we're talking about here, they do that just because someone cuts them off in traffic!

Lived there for two years. The majority of the populace is actually pretty passive, that is why this surprised when I saw it last night. Most of the thugs are members of the "mutri", which is the mafia. Their security services have some guys that resemble the mutri and I believe those are the guys that beat this dude down.

They mainly resort to animated hand gestures and screaming when it comes to traffic. They feel invincible as long as they are in the car. Not so much so when they have nothing between you and them.