Everything posted by DEVIL
- Flyover/flyby Q&A
-
More A380 problems
Biggest comm. aircraft sure, couldn't feel it land? thats cool. The 747 is still one of the most beautiful meat haulers around, maybe second only to the DC-3, IMHO.
-
AF Light Air Support Aircraft
2. Don't get me wrong, I think it'd be fun to operate, but it doesn't take a dummy to point an MG above the horizon and track an incoming target...at least the 'hog has two motors. Edit: or I might be giving the bad guys too much credit.
-
AF Light Air Support Aircraft
So if this is going to be CAS, and not that quick, are they planning on throwing some armor in there too? How much weight can you REALLY put on an (A)T-6 or ST and expect performance??? Edit: more or less rhetorical, just my first thought. Seeing T-6's (and by extension ST's) flying around at low level look like pretty good targets for ground fire.
-
New BAH rates are out.
Lost 80 in P'cola
-
Alaska F-22 crash: RIP, "Bong" Haney
This bums me out.
- Operating IMC in a MOA
-
Awfully goofy video, but good publicity for an airman
"Awfully goofy video," take it literally, I wouldn't post if he wasn't a BAMF of the highest order.
-
Awfully goofy video, but good publicity for an airman
https://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011/09/21/starr-air-force-hero.cnn?hpt=hp_c2
-
What's wrong with the Air Force?
I can't believe I just read this whole post...