Everything posted by DEVIL
-
Buckle your seat belt
"who died in another plane crash" I don't think I'd fly a homebuilt I didn't build.
- Man Sentenced to 30 Months for Lasing Aircraft
- Roll Call - (Rainman)
-
Prowler Down in Eastern WA
- The Bronze Star
- Classic Thread - Why go Air Force?
We're coming out with the newest Top Gun equivalent!!!!- Aircraft Nose Art
She isn't quite as naked as the rest but she's one of my favorites. Actually have 'er on one of my surfboards- Classic Thread - Why go Air Force?
Fly to new interesting places!- Snackos! Want Free Books? Check Here
Great 'nam book- DFC
- WTF? (**NSFW**)
This is pretty damn embarrassing from the AF.mil folks... https://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123337736 Save you the trouble of reading that crap "Another challenge presented itself before the first supersonic flight when Yeager broke two ribs while horseback riding with his wife at the time, Glennis, in whose honor Yeager had christened the X-1 "Glorious Glennis.""- DFC
- Booze Talk
Don't shoot me for saying this.... A friend of mine who is a scotch fiend pointed me towards Costco's Kirkland Signature Scotch, all Speyside 16,17,18 years limited release. I'll be damned, it was good. Check out the reviews online, and honestly who wouldn't want to buy some scotch at a place you could get your oil changed and buy a half ton of king crab legs and rib eyes. Cheers! The above post wasn't a joke. Feel like I need to throw that out there.- Booze Talk
I'd pay a little more, all the honesty and upfront-ness (real word I swear) they used here could have been put towards "Our supply is low and to maintain quality we have to raise the price".- Snackos! Want Free Books? Check Here
Huggy tried reaching you via PM but apparently you're a popular character. Can you shoot me a PM with how to get my hands on a copy of these awesome sounding books at BAB? Cheers !- Aviano F-16 pilot KIA
- WTF? (**NSFW**)
- U-2 Dragonlady info
I dunno who it is, but there is someone rolling around BAB with a BFMKCCO license plate. Bad Ass.- SERE/Land survival info
THE BEAT NEVER DROPSSSSSSSSSSS- Spielberg and Hanks secure rights for HBO WW2 series on 8th AF
- Badass of the Week
I'll take the credit for that one. An e-mail dated 2/12/12 to that site, "I hate it when people tell me how to do my job, but check out Col Robin Olds, married a movie star, knew John Wayne, opened up a can of whoop ass on the North Vietnamese in the sky. His biography "Fighter Pilot" is the best book ever. Cheers, Me" You're welcome fellas.- German Spares B-17, Pilots meet years later
A shot up B-17 gets escorted by a German to the coast and they meet years later. The article was a good read, and I suspect the book would be too. https://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/wings_of_an_angel_m7W8NXNsFsgsqcf5YKPGzO/1- Top Gun II Trailer
my favorite is PCLAG (Pulls closed like a girl)- MC-12 Liberty info
I knew what it was, clicked it anyway. Also... CAPES CAPES CAPES, CAPES CAPES CAPES, CAPES CAPES CAPES CAPES CAPES ( to the tune of Gaylord Focker saying "Bomb" at the airport )- NO National Guard in NYC because of the guns?
For the record, I'd probably trust the NYPD with shoot/no shoot and accuracy before the one weekend a month 2 weeks a year types, absolutely no offense to the Guard they're doing a great job over there. - The Bronze Star
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.