56 minutes ago, Av8 said:

The latest update ~a week ago said the issues are above the hiring board process so possibly still working through COVID issues. 

On another another note...for the JAX phone interviews, has anyone gotten a call about scheduling their phone interview yet? Just making sure i'm not missing anything

For Jax, you should have gotten email on 9/7 about scheduling a time if you were contacted initially about it. They were supposed to happen on 9/9 and 9/10 from the email I got.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You, son, have lots to learn.

Just wanted to say I got picked up! I've been on this forum for almost 2 years now and it has helped me a lot with SA. Looking forward to the adventure and thanks for all the help!

Keep in mind that I'm 33 years old, so it'll likely be inherently more difficult to get an interview, but let me offer my 2 cents: I've been at this game since I was 22 years old coming out of co

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Av8 said:

The latest update ~a week ago said the issues are above the hiring board process so possibly still working through COVID issues. 

On another another note...for the JAX phone interviews, has anyone gotten a call about scheduling their phone interview yet? Just making sure i'm not missing anything

Yeah they emailed me over the weekend and I had the interview yesterday. Seems like they’re kinda doing them as they go but you might wanna follow up to be safe. 

Edited by admdelta
33 minutes ago, Fat Tony said:

I just got a TBNT from Maxwell 

Thanks for the head's up on that brother, and I'm sorry to hear this one didn't work out. Have no doubt you've got a slot coming your way though man.

I've yet to hear anything from them...maybe it's one of those things where they'll eventually get to you individually one way or another as opposed to a bulk invites/TBNT emails.