member rating

Login Name

If you view somebody's profile, you can rate them. Not sure how you got dinged to one star, but it's based off relative ratings. If one person rates you and gives you one star, you'll get one star. If another rates with five, you'll have three. Magic stuff. If you don't like it, go to your personal profile and change the settings to not allow ratings.

I got rid of my ranking: nothing more than a BS popularity contest. If you want to know who knows their shit and who's full of shit, read the posts for about a week.

Rereading some of my earlier posts, the reason I got rid of my ranking is because I couldn't stuff my own (sts) ballot container with one star votes.

I also don't like not being able to change ratings: some folks came off as complete tools when they first showed up, but have since reformed, but I can't change my rating to reflect. Baseops.net: suggestions?

Uh yeah...I've been anywhere from 5 before the server change a few months ago (when everything got reset), down to 1 after the change (I was kinda wtf after that one), and increased up to 2 then 3 since. It's not really anything special...most of the mods will have 5 since they know their sh!t, but other than that it could just be based on someone having a vendetta against you or something. Nothing major.

Guest skipplet

Yep, ratings don't matter. With the shit I post, I'm not sure how I managed 3.

[ 17. November 2005, 21:25: Message edited by: Karl ]

Originally posted by waxgoblin:

I had a 5 until I called the people who were shit-talking california "rednecks." o well, was worth it.

There you go, you've got another 5 vote from me. But just don't piss me off in the future, because I can't take it back.

Guest KoolKat

Personally...I think I deserve a 3.002; Not this bull shit 2.61 I have.

I mean, really...sure alot of what i say get's deleted...

I mean, really...sure alot of what i say is dumb...

I mean, really...sure alot of what i say sarcastic...

I mean, really...sure alot of what i say gets misunderstood by those that take things literally...

BUT...I mean, really...alot of what i say helps the youth of AMERICA.

GO AMERICA...HOME OF THE FREE.

I DEMAND a 3.002. DAMN IT. I DESERVE IT!

Just as much as the next guy.

BENDY

LOCK THIS F'in' thread already.

Whenever i can manage to pull the 1st few days of C-130 training out of my ass I hope we come up with AT LEAST the same thread quality we had before i left to come ( ) up here.

To each a good night, and happy sex.

BENDY

Guest C-21 Pilot

This thread is the gayest one yet....

Who gives a rats ass about a rating. It's not like those folks w/ a five sit back laugh at those folks w/ a 1....or do they?

[ 19. November 2005, 07:37: Message edited by: C-21 Pilot ]

Guest Rainman A-10

I'm wondering if anyone has had more than 73 people rate them. 1000 posts is nothing, I'm going for 100 people rating me before I start terminal leave on Tuesday and sign off of here forever.

Guest T38driver

Rainmain...one more for your quest to 100...and congratulations on your career!

[ 19. November 2005, 10:28: Message edited by: T38driver ]

Originally posted by Rainman A-10:

I'm wondering if anyone has had more than 73 people rate them. 1000 posts is nothing, I'm going for 100 people rating me before I start terminal leave on Tuesday and sign off of here forever.

Unacceptable -- just because you're leaving Big Blue doesn't mean you stop posting.

Who's going to regulate all the SNAPs on this board???