Dos Gringos Live in Concert

Guest Snooze

Guest Snooze

Hey, if there are any Dos Gringos fans out there and you happen to be in the Southeast, we're doing a live show Friday Sept 16th at the Mellow Mushroom in Valdosta, GA. This show will be recorded and made into a CD. The show will start around 9:30pm. We are hoping to make this the hands down party of the year! For more information, you can go to our website, www.dosgringosrocks.com. Also, we start recording our 2nd CD that weekend. Look for it to be out around the Christmas time frame.

There will be a small but drunk ANG contingent making the drive from Tennessee! Consider "You gotta be in the Guard to say..." as ON REQUEST!

The first round is on me.

[ 12. August 2005, 21:56: Message edited by: Bergman ]

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Clearedhot:

Hacker?

Sure wish I was gonna be. That is the same weekend as the Reno Air Races, so I'll be on the left side of the country, unfortunately.

The last show in Valdosta really kicked ass, and I am pissed that I'm gonna have to miss this one.

Originally posted by Kawen:

Anybody know how long it takes to get to Valdosta from Charleston?

As I recall it is about 4-5 hours. Check a map, but it is usually much faster to take HWY-84 rather than I-95. If you are going to stay at Moody, take the route that places you on 122 just north of the base. It goes through the woods, but it is about 30 minutes quicker.

[ 04. September 2005, 08:28: Message edited by: Clearedhot ]

Originally posted by toastychicken:

maps.google.com

^ the sh*t.

I checked it before I posted...it said 7 hours and I thought that couldn't be right since It takes less than 3 to get to Savannah.

Anyone know what the average price of gas is in valdosta (or at least what its going for on Moody AFB), Im driving up from Tampa and wondering if I would be smarter to fill up in FL or if GA is still in the $5 /gallon

Also will you be selling your Original CD? I lost or someone stole my original