CCW Choice

herkbum

14 minutes ago, RASH said:

For clarification, did they drop the clients after representing them on a case? Or in lieu of representing them?

Sent from my iPad using Baseops Network mobile app

That's the first video I found, I have no idea who that guy is. But all the gun podcasters I follow have talked about it a bunch.

On 5/6/2024 at 2:02 PM, Lord Ratner said:

They have a couple recent documented cases of dropping clients for very shaky reasons. I'm also not crazy about how much swag and marketing they do to the members. It feels more like an NRA membership than an insurance plan. I follow a couple of 2A lawyers, and neither are fond of USCCA anymore. CcwSafe has a good rate for veterans and the Law of Self Defense guy likes them (Andrew Branca).

I just signed up for CCW Safe's Protector Plan with civil liability of up to $1M and bond coverage of up to $1.5M. Thank you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sua Sponte said:

It feels more like an NRA membership

You mean a membership whereby Wayne LaPierre takes your dues and spends it on lavish Bahamas vacas and whatnot....

1 hour ago, slc said:

You mean a membership whereby Wayne LaPierre takes your dues and spends it on lavish Bahamas vacas and whatnot....

Right, and the rest of it is spent on marketing to the members to get them to spend more on classes and gear and swag and seminars. It's not what I'm looking for.

Commercials are fine, I get that you need more customers, but I don't need a magazine subscription from my insurance company. Spend it on defending clients.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, brabus said:

@Biff_T, your new truck is awesome!

The NRA pays me $70.00 an hour to drive that beast. It's a little better than regional FO pay.  

• Haha 1