Pilot Attrition in the US Military

ExtirpateMyButt

2 hours ago, ExtirpateMyButt said:

As a civilian I saw this video and thought the topics were interesting. What are your thoughts about retention? Mission Readiness? Political leadership? take it away

Dude, you can tell people you’re working for the bobs and they want the info…you don’t need to make up some story how you’re just a curious random civilian, who just joined the forum within the last week…and your first post is about what we all think about retention, readiness, and the political leadership.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, HeloDude said:

Dude, you can tell people you’re working for the bobs and they want the info…you don’t need to make up some story how you’re just a curious random civilian, who just joined the forum within the last week…and your first post is about what we all think about retention, readiness, and the political leadership.

Shit... cover blown.... Nah fr tho I'm just an aviation enthusiast and found this forum and liked the community. Then I browsed a little bit and noticed the opinions kind of match this video I remember seeing.😅.

Sorry. I should have made my first post be a "what are my chances? I haven't taken the AFOQT yet." Like another clueless person on here

And who are the bobs?

• Haha 1

Shit... cover blown.... Nah fr tho I'm just an aviation enthusiast and found this forum and liked the community. Then I browsed a little bit and noticed the opinions kind of match this video I remember seeing..

Sorry. I should have made my first post be a "what are my chances? I haven't taken the AFOQT yet." Like another clueless person on here

And who are the bobs?

Aviation enthusiast? Your name makes you sound like getting pegged is your enthusiasm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ExtirpateMyButt said:

Shit... cover blown.... Nah fr tho I'm just an aviation enthusiast and found this forum and liked the community. Then I browsed a little bit and noticed the opinions kind of match this video I remember seeing.😅.

And who are the bobs?

You tell me bob, must have a lot of free time in the puzzle palace these days

7 hours ago, ExtirpateMyButt said:

And who are the bobs?

I think I speak for just about everyone here when I say that your first post is not what an aviation enthusiast would first ask.  Political leadership first question because you’re an aviation enthusiast?—really?  We’ll moderate the content for the time being.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HeloDude said:

I think I speak for just about everyone here when I say that your first post is not what an aviation enthusiast would first ask.  Political leadership first question because you’re an aviation enthusiast?—really?  We’ll moderate the content for the time being.

Don’t be a hard ass; he obviously just wants to know the pulse of the force bra.  He’s totally not a non-aviation front office worm that told a GO he had inroads with the cool kids.  He even said “fr tho” so you know it’s a young “enthusiast.” Super common word for kids to say.  And his username says Butt: so edgy, trust high.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, ExtirpateMyButt said:

Beep boop. I am human. You can trust me

If you were, you'd have noticed that title under my avatar...

But no worries, HeloDude has it under control! 🤙

Enjoy what little time you probably have on here!

• Haha 2

On 9/1/2023 at 5:46 PM, ExtirpateMyButt said:

What are your thoughts about retention? Mission Readiness? Political leadership? take it away

“The answer is in your left hand” - Helicopter IP.  

Look some shit up brah (It’s brah/bruh not bra).   All over this website, you will find what you seek.   

I know the answer but it does me no good to tell you.  It will stick in your head better if you look that shit up.  Just like a checkride where you don’t know the answer.  

Don’t be lazy brah.  That gets you killed. 

Edit: can I get a BRA to the tanker?  Lol

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought