Taking back the AF

Guest pcampbell

Guest TheBurt

I'd like to have this Balad SOF e-mail, I guess I missed it, also the apology if you have it, anyone?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hydro130

There was an entire thread devoted to the infamous Balad SOF email a while back, but it got ugly pretty quick for obvious reasons.

The thread doesn't appear to exist anymore, and that's why, I presume...

Sorry, don't have the email itself though...

Hydro

Originally posted by Rainman A-10:

I think they are talking about a LGPOS SOF in the tower at Balad. He shit on some C-130 guys in an email. It stirred the herbivors out of their cud chewing trance when his email got out to them. He then proceeded to apologize like a pussy.

Funny.

Even as a soon-to-be Herk guy, I just laughed my ass off when I read that. Funny indeed.

Guest KoolKat

As far as pictures of Lt. MonkeySex...3. Nubby, where did she go to college, maybe that little bit of knowledge will turn up a picture or two. I looked, but no joy.

As for Lt. avoid the cliff all together, awesome. Doesn't outlook even have a "I know I sent that, but I want to delete it from their mailbox before they open it feature?"

What a tool box. Thanks to Sleepy for sending me that.

Lt. Monkey Sex's comments were hilarious. Is this the ONLY thread that is going on, or have some people seen other email threads? If you have start a new topic and post the funny responses to the email. Add Lt. Monkey Sex's response in it too...I need another good laugh, I didn't do anything stupid today!

BENDY

Guest Rainman A-10

I know I'm definitely old.

While you guys are talking about a young female officer and monkey sex all I keep thinking is SHE'S A COMMANDER'S NIGHTMARE!

Sad, I know.

Guest sleepy

Nubby,

That was from a publication.

This is from your personal file.

Peer pressure, dude. Don't cave.

If I were this girl, I'd have a price on your head.

Nevertheless, thanks for the entertainment.

Yes, the masses will be disappointed that I have removed the pictures of Monkey Sex girl. If you want to skip the serious discussion and get back to the humor, go straight to the bottom of this post.

I have already PM’d nubby on this matter, but I’ll share with all of you what I told him.

Originally posted by nubbyzr600:

Actually I DO know her...

Well, you’re obviously not real great friends with her. I have her address from the e-mail train. I also managed to find your military e-mail address. I wonder what she’d think if I sent her a message cc’d to you letting her know what you did.

Originally posted by Rainman:

While you guys are talking about a young female officer and monkey sex all I keep thinking is SHE'S A COMMANDER'S NIGHTMARE!

Shack. Somebody else who received the message told me (direct quote – and by the way, a chick wrote this) -

the slutty chick with the orange writing that apparently likes drunk monkey sex is in big trouble at Ramstein because of her email… Maybe she’ll think next time she tells the entire air force how much of a whore she is.
This girl is a naïve 2Lt - do you think she had any idea the number of people in the Air Force who would see this message? By the time I got the e-mail, it had gone through different counties and through all ranks – up through Colonels and down through airmen. She was roughly the 15th forward of the message. She sent it to 14 more people, including 2 A1Cs, 1 SrA, and 2 SSgts. Officers forwarding jokes to enlisted troops – no problems. Telling them you like drunken monkey sex – way not smart. She has very seriously damaged, if not killed, her professional career. Agreed that she deserves some tongue lashing (BIG STS) for sending out something like that, but I draw the line at posting personal pictures she hasn’t approved.

Originally posted by nubby:

Ummm...yeah....how is that different than the CAP cadet thread from a few days ago?

You have absolutely got to be f***ing kidding me. The previous pictures were from www.af.mil – they are a known publication allowing public access from anyone. Yours were personal photos. Had she posted them on Myspace or some other host, that would also be different. She had no say in the matter, you made it for her.

Nubby, if you want to e-mail pictures of this girl to those that request them, you go right ahead. If you want to tell stories about her that don’t involve her name, you go right ahead. But unless she comes to this forum and posts her pictures and reveals her name, it’s not going to show up here. To be fair, I have also removed her reference to the original poster’s name in M2s post.

With all that being said, I imagine most of you have seen the e-mail train. Honestly, there isn’t much of interest other than the original poster’s message and Monkey Sex’s response – both of which you’ve seen here. But if you somehow have not yet seen this message and would like to, PM me with your military e-mail address and I’ll forward you a copy.

Now, off the soapbox and time for some humor. I got this message right before it was posted here and did my civic duty to forward it to 69 of my closest friends, one of whom is a speak-his-mind Weapons Officer who hit ‘Reply All’ and included the original poster (I’ve changed his name to Beer Drinker) and the ‘anti-alcohol’ preacher (we’ll call him ‘Lt X’) in the cc.

Lt X

I’ve deleted the email train that literally went around the world in less than 3 weeks to save you from spontaneously combusting (yes some people actually drink beer).

I’ll tell you it’s safe to say that it speaks volumes that your email has reached everyone from the rank of SrA to Colonel and from RAF Lakenheath to Seymour Johnson AFB, NC. What this means is that you amuse me…..and apparently many others.

I agree that alcohol leads to human suffering………so do your emails; I’ve completely lost my will to live and feel like drinking heavily.

Yep, alcohol leads to rape, killing, car accidents and crime. So does stupidity, ignorance and mental instability.

Thanks for “falling on your sword”; you’re a true warrior. You’re a LT, you don’t give editorials. Save your preaching to a crowd who gives a crap.

Lt Beer Drinker, if you ever need support, I’ll gather about 200 fighter pilots and we’ll join ya for a cold one in Fort Collins on the next trip.

My recommendation:

Right click on “Lt X”, click on “create rule”, then select “move email to” and select “deleted items”. You can also attach a sound or song to play every time he sends you an email while he’s on auto-delete. I’m selecting “Tequilla Sunrise by the EAGLES or “99 Bottle of beer on the wall”…………just incase I get a response from Lt X, his email will put a smile on my face when the song comes on.

Guest Hydro130

ALCON,

The right answer was to remove those pics.

Think harder if you have beef with what I just said.

The 'Magic Broom' was rightly employed.

You know it.

Hydro

Guest KoolKat
Originally posted by Hyfro:

The right answer was to remove those pics.

Think harder if you have beef with what I just said.

Ummm...ok.

The way I see it. Those pictures weren't scandalous, nor inappropriate. You can feel posting pictures of her is, if you want.

If I (and everyone else here) ever run accross her, and recognize her from those pictures, I'd say, "hey, your comments on that alcohol email were hilarious!" and some would simply say nothing at all.

The "wrath," whatever that is, that she'll recieve has NOTHING to do with anyone that would recognize her from pictures posted here.

This is not the first time a personal picutre has been posted here, and it won't be the last.

When was the last time someone managed to "kill their professional career" with one email. A little overboard if you ask me. She'll wish she hadn't done it, but I don't.

The 'Magic Broom' needs to get RIFed.

BENDY

Guest KoolKat
Originally posted by Toro:

Well, you’re obviously not real great friends with her. I have her address from the e-mail train. I also managed to find your military e-mail address. I wonder what she’d think if I sent her a message cc’d to you letting her know what you did.

Very classy Toro. Good job for being able to read her email address. Good job for stalking Nubby & getting his email address.

While your spending all that effort, set up a email account for me. Should save my sponsor a little time.

Very classy. if you wonder what she'd think, why don't you ask her. And if she says she doesn't care, put the post back up. OH WAIT. You can't... :rolleyes:

Agreed that she deserves some tongue lashing (BIG STS) for sending out something like that, but I draw the line at posting personal pictures she hasn’t approved.

So it's offical policy that I (& others) have to check with every person in a picture to ask if it's alright it's posted on BaseOps? Please.

Nubby, if you want to e-mail pictures of this girl to those that request them, you go right ahead.

There you go Nubby, I now expect that towel pic in my email by the COB Friday.

-----

Toro, I know your a good dude. I'm not trying to piss you off here. I just don't agree. That all.

BENDY

Guest sleepy

The comments she said were funny, sarcastic or not. No one can argue with that. Sarcastic or not, though, it probably was not the brightest thing to do from a .mil e-mail account. She did that herself, and she has to live with it.

What she didn't do was associate a face with the name. Instead, that was done for her, without consent. If this were to show up in the AF Times with a picture of her mug, I say fine. But that is not the case here.

Propriety should trump freedom in some cases. This is one of them.

Guest Xtndr50boom
Originally posted by Bergman:

Probably not the best idea for MonkeySex to send it to a bunch of enlisted folks, but I thought her response was funny as hell nonetheless.

Lord knows that was her mistake; including those insolent enlisted swines along with those trustworthy, ever-so-discreet officers and gentlemen she also sent it to. :rolleyes: If she was brave enough to send an email like that with her name on it I'm sure she's let her true colors slip to the enlisted she works with before. I doubt they were shocked by this

Come on, I applaud her blatant sexuality and generally "loose" morals, but I realize it was pretty dumb for her to do it. Do you think she would've been that much smarter to not have included E's in her forward? I think not

Guest KoolKat
Origianlly posted by Hydro:

Disagree. She didn't have the luxury of choice.

Agreed, but so what?

She has the luxury of choosing if she want to have monkey sex, she has the luxury of choosing to tell everyone about it (even if, as I believe Berg was right, was totally sarcastic,) where does that line of thought stop.

"I shouldn't get RIFed, I have to have the luxury of choice."

In the words of Carlos Mencia: "TARDED!"

BENDY

Guest Hydro130

She did NOT post her pics.

Yes, she is dumbass for saying the stupid stuff she did, but posting her pics was not right.

RIF or no RIF.

C'mon Bender, you know that's right....

Guest KoolKat
Originally posted by Sleepy:

What she didn't do was associate a face with the name.

Please. If she could have put her face (or even her breasts) on that email, she would have.

That comment is TARTED, as well.

How many people in the AF have that name? How many are 2Lts?

If I was to start a post and put a picture of HerkDerka on it with his beer gut, without asking him...would you laugh or give me the same shit?

Please.

BENDY

Guest sleepy

Bendy,

I'm not saying I didn't laugh. I did. That doesn't mean it is permissible, though. If she wanted her face--or her breasts--attached, she could have easily done that. Somehow, someway. She didn't, though.

I think no less of you. I do think you're wrong this time.

And no, Hydro and I did not plan a gang up on you.

EDIT: Yeah, that last line doesn't sound right. IDn'tGAS, though. Besides, by editing, I can brag about the Bravos much more dramatic four game sweep of the Florida Fish. Suck it, Boom!

[ 18. May 2006, 22:04: Message edited by: sleepy ]

Originally posted by Bender:

If I was to start a post and put a picture of HerkDerka on it with his beer gut, without asking him...would you laugh or give me the same shit?

They'd stare in awe of my beautiful human kegerator. And then I'd make you my personal hand puppet.

Ok, this thread is on it's last leg!

Bendy - Calm down. What's done is done.

For all -

It doesn't matter if Monekysex would want her picture on here or not. A hypothecial answer doesn't count. Remember guys, this message board isn't private.

Realize that we are trying to protect both her and Baseops.net.

HD

[ 18. May 2006, 22:06: Message edited by: HerkDerka ]

• 8 months later...

I almost forgot about this! In the realm of taking the AF back...we recently had a unit generation exercise.

Generating aircraft callsign: GASH XX

Command Post: GASH CONTROL

"GASH CONTROL, this is GASH 11, reporting to aircraft"

"GASH 11, GASH CONTROL, Roger"

NSTFS. I am simply amazed, yet proud that this was allowed to happen. Clearly no finance shoe clerk was on the brick that day, else we would have had

a EEO, MEO, or EIEIO complaint by now.

+1 for a small victory.

Guest Hydro130

Bergman,

That rocks! Back when AMC was doing VCSLs (who knows how those things were ever generated), we left out on a multi-leg channel with the "GASH" callsign. We walked into baseops to file the first leg and looked up at the board for our VCSL, and thought the baseopers where having some fun when we saw "GASH" listed.

There was more than one longer-than-usual pause and suppressed chuckle from the controllers throughout that day. We had a good laugh flying along...

For the rooks out there, VSCL = variable call-sign listing. AMC used to publish daily AMC-wide call-signs for AMC-tasked missions (non-training). They don't do that anymore - "Reach" now covers most of those missions.

Cheers, Hydro

Coincidentally, recently there was an ALTRV request to the FAA for the SC ANG using their well-known c/s of "Cock," as in "Gamecock."

Center controllers, coordinating on the request, were actually refusing to work on it and were considering the dreaded EEO or other crap complaints.

A little explanation of history and unit affliation went a long way to soothe things, but, man, was it funny to watch the spool up!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Heres one for the callsign listing. I work in scheduling and one of our receivers called to verify a refueling. Anyway I ask the dude for his callsign and he doesnt want to give it to me, finally the Lt says don't laugh Vulva 91 it was spelled differently but I ran with it! I about piss myself laughing, Young Co asks us to use Volvo, to which this old Boom says not on your life Bubba be proud of that callsign.

So there's still a glimmer of hope?

Anyone do the Basic Airborne Corps TDY at Lawson AAF? They let you pick your callsign. Unless one old guy in the tower was there, you could get away with callsigns like "JENNA 69, MASTR 8, GETTN 8" and such... The BAC guys on the DZ sure had fun those on the radio.

I was there a couple of years ago with our Japanese exchange pilot. We chose Tokyo XX and the other Herk chasing us around the racetrack was Godzilla XX.

Not as fun as the ones you quoted, but got us a laugh from the DZCO anyhow.

Coincidentally, recently there was an ALTRV request to the FAA for the SC ANG using their well-known c/s of "Cock," as in "Gamecock."

Center controllers, coordinating on the request, were actually refusing to work on it and were considering the dreaded EEO or other crap complaints.

A little explanation of history and unit affliation went a long way to soothe things, but, man, was it funny to watch the spool up!

The 67th out at Kadena uses the "COCK" callsign. When the 12th was there, they used "Dirty"...as in The Dirty Dozen. The 44th I think used "BAT" as they were the Vampires. Collectively the Wing was known as a bunch of Dirty CockSuckers.