The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Day Man said:

glad you like Billl Maher

I like him sometimes.   He can get annoying as well but he makes good points every now and then.  

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Day Man said:

glad you like Billl Maher

Wait, a human can have multiple views on a variety of topics and other humans can agree with a subset of those views without endorsing all of them?

Do better

Edited by Lord Ratner
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

Wait, a human can have multiple views on a variety of topics and other humans can agree with a subset of those views without endorsing all of them?

Do better

A human can but apparently a Democrat cannot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

A human can but apparently a Democrat cannot.

This.  All day long. 

15 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Lol.  Still doing it.  If I plagiarized a speech in College, ALS, OTS, ASBC, or SOS,  I would have been punished.   Why does the fucking President get a pass.  It's basic speech writing, my son in High School can do better.   He would also be pusnished by his school for plagiarizing.   

1 minute ago, Biff_T said:

Lol.  Still doing it.  If I plagiarized a speech in College, ALS, OTS, ASBC, or SOS,  I would have been punished.   Why does the fucking President get a pass.  It's basic speech writing, my son in High School can do better.   He would also be pusnished by his school for plagiarizing.   

Who cares if he plagarized a speech.  He is CLEARLY the senile old man on your block who is starting to get angry at folks for thinking he's senile.  It won't be long.  There is no way he's president in a year.  No way.   

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, uhhello said:

Who cares if he plagarized a speech. 

If he's (and his cabinet) too stupid to realize everyone on Earth has access to 99% of the speeches given in the last 100 years, he's probably too stupid to defend our country in a World War.  That's what I'm really concerned about.  

Edit: and his cabinet 

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought.

If he's (and his cabinet) too stupid to realize everyone on Earth has access to 99% of the speeches given in the last 100 years, he's probably too stupid to defend our country in a World War.  That's what I'm really concerned about.  

Edit: and his cabinet 

It’s not that they are too stupid, they assume we are too stupid to know any difference. They only look down on us. It’s the elitist attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, uhhello said:

Now apparently he wants to debate Trump.  

I'd love to see that.  Im definitely gonna get a little fucked up and watch it with the same kind of intensity that I watched Wrestlemania with as a kid.   

Edited by Biff_T
Spelling bee failure

Posted (edited)

That was painful to watch. 

Ironic that the video is comparing one mentally impaired president to another. All the shit that Reagan got, yet he was the image of perfect health compared to what Biden has become.

This.

Edit:  I'd prefer to have the "Magic Mushroom" Alaska pilot behind the yoke to Biden.   

Side note.  That dude (Alaska pilot) needs the callsign Magic Mike.    

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought

Ironic that the video is comparing one mentally impaired president to another. All the shit that Reagan got, yet he was the image of perfect health compared to what Biden has become.

Further proof that absolute age is not the issue...it impacts everyone differently.

Most importantly there should be a cognitive test at some point...regardless of party affiliation.

2 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Further proof that absolute age is not the issue...it impacts everyone differently.

Most importantly there should be a cognitive test at some point...regardless of party affiliation.

There should be a cognitive test to vote, that would make a cognitive test for office irrelevant.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

There should absolutely be a drug test for the debates.  I don't believe for a second that he wasn't on something last time.  Watch the last debates and then watch him completely whiff at softball tosses the press gave him in the weeks before and after.  Two different people.  He still wasn't 1970s or 80s Biden at those debates, but he also wasn't senile grandpa in a home like he is most of the time either.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I think he’ll most definitely be on some drugs based on the last SOTU speech.  But he also was aggressive/angry then as well, something that Trump can capitalize on if Trump on his A-game/better behavior.  At this point, especially with immigration being a horrible joke, inflation continuing to rise, and Biden consistently polling in the upper 30s/low 40s for the last 1-2 years, I currently think it’s Trump to lose.  But don’t underestimate the ability of Trump to say something really bad (again) or for the Dems to pull some crazy surprise in the later summer/early fall.  This election will once again be interesting, to say the very least.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HeloDude said:

I think he’ll most definitely be on some drugs based on the last SOTU speech.  But he also was aggressive/angry then as well, something that Trump can capitalize on if Trump on his A-game/better behavior.  At this point, especially with immigration being a horrible joke, inflation continuing to rise, and Biden consistently polling in the upper 30s/low 40s for the last 1-2 years, I currently think it’s Trump to lose.  But don’t underestimate the ability of Trump to say something really bad (again) or for the Dems to pull some crazy surprise in the later summer/early fall.  This election will once again be interesting, to say the very least.

What I was thinking.  Trump really has nothing to gain.  Nobody's mind isn't made up at this point.  BIden is only going to get worse.  Much worse.  Next in line is Harris......

16 hours ago, uhhello said:

What I was thinking.  Trump really has nothing to gain.  Nobody's mind isn't made up at this point.  BIden is only going to get worse.  Much worse.  Next in line is Harris......

I fear for the Union if Harris somehow becomes president.   

I wish the end result of their debate is mutually assured destruction of each other, such that a large majority of voters say, "Are you shitting me?  Someone flush these turds" and we get The Replacements, Keanu and Favreau. 

On 5/15/2024 at 2:05 PM, Lord Ratner said:

Yes, that was my first impression of the video, not the regurgitated speech, but the cognitive differences.  This is '88 Reagan, who, as we all eventually learned, was well into his days of Alzheimer's.   Biden today, as a comparison, is very well into dementia, and that too will be revealed when he's on his deathbed.  When you experience it with family, you can pick it out a mile away.  I want the debate exposing such, not to be mean to him, but because voters need to know and see it. 

The debate moderator should open with 5 sentences, each with a very specific detail.  The 1st question to Biden should be to recall those details.  Example, "We're here in Atlanta where it's a cloudy 86 degrees.  Our contenders have agreed to rules for the debate where I will ask questions on the economy, world events, the border, fitness to serve, and favorite flavor of ice cream.  In attendance are 720 local area voters from the 12 Districts of Atlanta. Etc.

1st questions go to Mr Biden.  What dessert will I ask about?  What is the weather outside?  How many voting districts are there in Atlanta?  Etc.  Lastly, what is 28 x4 = ?

Most adults, if paying attention, would be able to answer most of these and probably all.  Most adults can do math in their head and take a few seconds to answer (lets see, 4x20 ix 80, 8x4 is 32, 80 and 32 is 112, or something like that).  And the moderator must make sure each debater has no comms.  I fully expect Trump to inspect Biden for such and call it out.