22 hours ago, Yeeyee said:

Any gouge on the 307th bomb wing (B-52H out of Barksdale AFB)? They don’t show up on Bogidope, but they are part of the reserves. Any idea if they have UPT boards?

I was wondering the same thing but for CSO slots

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to say I got picked up! I've been on this forum for almost 2 years now and it has helped me a lot with SA. Looking forward to the adventure and thanks for all the help!

You, son, have lots to learn.

Keep in mind that I'm 33 years old, so it'll likely be inherently more difficult to get an interview, but let me offer my 2 cents: I've been at this game since I was 22 years old coming out of co

Posted Images

4 hours ago, EvilEagle said:

Next rush weekend in New Orleans is 18-20 October with a planned UPT hiring board in November.  Email 122fspilothiring@gmail.com if you need help getting on base.  

Is Saturday or Sunday preferred? I get back from the sandbox on the 17th and will buy some tickets right now to meet you guys. 

Hello everyone, Tucson Guard F-16 board isn't just the AZ Guard this time around. 

Be a current member of the US armed forces, either officer (with less than 8 years commissioned service), enlisted or warrant officer with a minimum of a current secret clearance.

• This board is not open to civilians.

The package is due in 10 days. 

https://www.162wing.ang.af.mil/About-Us/Careers/

I was last years pick up from the unit, any questions I'd be happy to answer. (DMs please) Good luck! 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, EvilEagle said:

Next rush weekend in New Orleans is 18-20 October with a planned UPT hiring board in November.  Email 122fspilothiring@gmail.com if you need help getting on base.  

Where is the UPT posting? I can't seem to find it on the wing page or any of the normal sources. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Desk Jobs Suck said:

What is the history behind why AZANG not allowing civilians to apply? 

I honestly have no idea, it's been that way for a long time. Opening it up to non AZ guard members has happened only a few times recently when there were no applicants within the units. But still always military members only. 

On 10/1/2019 at 11:46 AM, benfng said:

Is Saturday or Sunday preferred? I get back from the sandbox on the 17th and will buy some tickets right now to meet you guys. 

Friday and Saturday is your best bet. Not much going on Sunday's normally.  

On 10/1/2019 at 3:03 PM, PilotPavo said:

Where is the UPT posting? I can't seem to find it on the wing page or any of the normal sources. Thanks!

You are reading it.  If you've gotten this far you know what needs to be in your application (scores, transcript, letters, blah blah blah).  You can send those to the email address and they'll help set you up for base access.  

On 10/1/2019 at 6:36 AM, EvilEagle said:

Do you need a degree in hand to apply, or is it acceptable if I’m within a year of graduation? 

3 hours ago, EvilEagle said:

Friday and Saturday is your best bet. Not much going on Sunday's normally.  

You are reading it.  If you've gotten this far you know what needs to be in your application (scores, transcript, letters, blah blah blah).  You can send those to the email address and they'll help set you up for base access.  

Thanks for the heads up about the 122nd FS since there’s no official UPT posting about them. I’ll email my package tomorrow. Do you work with the squadron? If not, how did you hear about it?

• Haha 1
On 10/2/2019 at 10:39 PM, deagan14 said:

Do you need a degree in hand to apply, or is it acceptable if I’m within a year of graduation? 

Within a year of graduation is fine.