Jump to content

Upcoming Boards


Recommended Posts

On 4/16/2021 at 10:33 AM, StevenL7 said:

Has anyone heard back from the 122FS yet about visiting and/or them receiving your application? Also any updates on the 194FS board or is it still on for June? 

For the 194th, June is their plan with visits possible in June or July 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/29/2021 at 7:54 AM, shimmysham said:

Just got word I was selected by the AFRC UFT board 21-05. It sounds like results were sent to wings yesterday.

Congratulations dude. When did your board convene? Curious how long it may be to hear results when mine convenes.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, yervis said:

Congratulations dude. When did your board convene? Curious how long it may be to hear results when mine convenes.

Thank you! Board was 13 April 2021 and I found out on 28 April. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Just heard back on visits for 122FS, POC said visits are by sq invite only. I asked about when applicants would get invites and will update when I hear back, has anyone received one yet? Not sure if they've already been sent out or if they will send them out after the application deadline. To those that have/do, best of luck!

Edited by StevenL7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, StevenL7 said:

Just heard back on visits for 122FS, POC said visits are by sq invite only. I asked about when applicants would get invites and will update when I hear back, has anyone received one yet? Not sure if they've already been sent out or if they will send them out after the application deadline. To those that have/do, best of luck!

I can confirm the above, I was told the same thing today.  

I haven't heard anything, or gotten any communication since I submitted my app, other than being told rushing was invitation only.  With that said, I would guess invitations will go out after the application window closes, as that has been my experience.  Good luck everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/7/2021 at 8:27 PM, StevenL7 said:

Just heard back on visits for 122FS, POC said visits are by sq invite only. I asked about when applicants would get invites and will update when I hear back, has anyone received one yet? Not sure if they've already been sent out or if they will send them out after the application deadline. To those that have/do, best of luck!

 

On 5/7/2021 at 8:44 PM, ecc97 said:

I can confirm the above, I was told the same thing today.  

I haven't heard anything, or gotten any communication since I submitted my app, other than being told rushing was invitation only.  With that said, I would guess invitations will go out after the application window closes, as that has been my experience.  Good luck everyone.

Applicants were invited out for April and May drill weekends but they are trying to bring in different people for each rush event so I would expect there are pending invites for June/July weekends.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Update for those who applied to the 194FS, their UPT page was updated with " If you did not apply by the March 1 deadline you will not be considered for the current hiring board. Those who applied with competitive applications will be contacted and invited to visit Fresno over the month of May." Not sure if invites have already gone out though, to those that get/got invited best of luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...