Brits get jacked up at Groom Lake

Napoleon_Tanerite

What were they expecting? Funny hats and harsh, yet polite language?

Actually, they were Brits. So yeah that's exactly what they were expecting. Brits would rather get shanked with a sharpened screwdriver than have scary guns in their country....

So they made it to the outer portion of the base, nowhere near anything remotely exciting/important/interesting? Cool.

Do people actually think they will be able to see some TS or SAP stuff by peering into a window, or meandering around a base?

Did you mean meandering around the perimeter? (Even funnier)

It is one of the Mount Everests of Conspiracy Geekdom. It sells more t-shirts and gets hits on their web site. Don't forget how excited Brits are about spaceflight and airplanes (plus one Canadian dude). Did I say, it sells? I am sure the appearance of security with weapons proves something to them, what it is, I am not sure.

I would be looking for the chemtrail tanks. You know, where the "good stuff" is stored.

FM

skinny jeans

Skinny jeans = skinny legs, proving to the world the fact that you're backing up an alligator mouth with a mosquito ass.

Your sarcasm notwithstanding, the fact that the trespassers had to tell they guards that they were trespassing before they were apprehended is more noteworthy (and newsworthy) than a bunch of conspiracy theorists getting arrested (which happens much more often).

If we are to believe the story the way it was related, yes.

If we are to believe the story the way it was related, yes.

More than likely the guards knew they were idiots, and hoped they'd eventually go away. Once they knocked, it was at a "point of no return" where they couldn't just ignore them anymore.

Your sarcasm notwithstanding, the fact that the trespassers had to tell they guards that they were trespassing before they were apprehended is more noteworthy (and newsworthy) than a bunch of conspiracy theorists getting arrested (which happens much more often).

Great point, Steve. Great point.

You're right, it is incredibly noteworthy and especially newsworthy that these people were able to waltz around bravely at the gate. I think there may well be a serious security issue out there.

I think I will write my congressman and demand an investigation based on these pot smoking dink fondling douchebags's claims.

This is a major story. I'm thinking Panetta and Chu are both gone before the end of the week.

While we're on the topic of "poor perimeter security", what's the latest change to occur in British military security since the Camp Bastion debacle?

• Upvote 1