JSTARS sabotage?

PolyestherDuck

B707/B720. Point? The reason 135 guys get a B707 type is because there is simply no -80 type out there. The 135 is shorter, narrower, and has a shorter wing span than the 707. Furthermore, every single major system of the two airplanes is substantially different. They are not the same, or even really that similar beyond outside appearance.

B707/B720. Point? The reason 135 guys get a B707 type is because there is simply no -80 type out there. The 135 is shorter, narrower, and has a shorter wing span than the 707. Furthermore, every single major system of the two airplanes is substantially different. They are not the same, or even really that similar beyond outside appearance.

Point...same as Sky and Tac. Thanks, it's always good for a laugh.

As with anything AF the rule of threes apply. The Mighty Stratobladder has three things in common with the E-3/E-8/707...1) They are Boeing, 2) They have the same yoke and 3) They have the same sliding window. Any tanker driver that says he files a 707 should be throat-punched. Plus, the -80 and -135 kicked off the 707.

/rant off

Or kind of like H-model guys who've never flown the J and think you need an NCO and an officer with bad eyes bossing you around to be a real Herk pilot.

Throttle back, dude. I'd love to trade in my 40+ year old airplane for one of yours. Just pointing how how ridiculous this urinary battle is.

Or kind of like H-model guys who've never flown the J and think you need an NCO and an officer with bad eyes bossing you around to be a real Herk pilot.

Quote of the week. Nicely done, sir.

Throttle back, dude. I'd love to trade in my 40+ year old airplane for one of yours. Just pointing how how ridiculous this urinary battle is.

I didn't even know there was a pissing contest. I was just busting your balls, as I do with all my bros who still fly those Herks with the smoky engines. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Edited by LockheedFix