Operation Bolo - 02 Jan 1967

MKopack

Still plenty of vietnam era dudes teaching sims in UPT, at least at Vance. The dude who tought the dreaded weather class was a bombardier on B-24s in WWII and later flew A-26s in Korea or something crazy like that. Or maybe we just made that up because he looked so old, I don't remember. 10% rule and all that. Not quite the same as actually flying with those dudes, but there was still an impressive body of experience for a young LT to learn from.

Throttle back, graybush. I was merely pointing out the double standard of withholding one guy's name and publishing another from the same goddamn squadron.

Wow. You're aggressive. And impressive. And a fucking punk.

I was agreeing it was uncool to publish his name. I guess I could spout reading comprehension fail but you seem to like to pull up strong.

So how 'bout you go fuck yourself, tough guy.

And get the fuck off my lawn.

"2" on Ed Rasimus' books. A combat vet who'd been there done that AND wrote a very low-ego, but highly entertaining read.

(That's a hint to all you mo'fos who are doing it now and in the last several years. WRITE some of this for magazines and/or professional journals. Even books. It's not that hard. Give the next generation something to look to as they grow up.)

He also was a very gracious mentor when I was asking some very rookie/amateur book-writing questions a couple of years ago.

Wow. You're aggressive. And impressive. And a ing punk.

Thanks?

I was agreeing it was uncool to publish his name. I guess I could spout reading comprehension fail but you seem to like to pull up strong.

The BO standard reply of agreement seems to be "2", or even "agreed." Both myself and 3holer thought your "uncool" was referring to my post.

So how 'bout you go yourself, tough guy.

If you saw how much I could squat you wouldn't say that.

And get the off my lawn.

Yes sir. :beer:

The BO standard reply of agreement seems to be "2", or even "agreed." Both myself and 3holer thought your "uncool" was referring to my post.

Noted, again. Something a little non-standard got past you.

If you saw how much I could squat you wouldn't say that.

As in to pee?

And the real answer is, sure I would.

I've wrecked my share of bars on the squat rack . :beer:

On topic, WWROD?

How much you can squat?...are you fucking serious...

I don't think he was serious...it was a joke. Benefit of the doubt here.

It is kinda funny...a Robin Olds thread is the last place one would expect to see multiple simultaneous inop sarcasm detectors. He was one sarcastic bastard.