Combat Controller Poser exposed

ClearedHot

Oh I definitely think this guy is worse than Timmy. Timmy was a mega-douche, and told a lot of lies, but I don't remember seeing pictures of Timmy wearing Air Force service dress with pilot wings

Are you forgetting about the "Milkman" Martins shots of him sitting in the tub of a D model Viper in a flight suit?

• Upvote 1

Ol' Amn LaTorre on the other hand is using/used actual Air Force rank, insignia, badges, and medals that he did not earn to further his own interests and to take advantage of the respect that is rightfully given to those that earn it.

And he full well knows what he's doing. He knows better. Wonder how it is he thought he wouldn't get caught?

Edited by Clayton Bigsby

And he full well knows what he's doing. He knows better. Wonder how it is he thought he wouldn't get caught?

Just like any "elite" or difficult group to set into (pilots, CCT, EOD, etc) members tend to police their own. The harder one has to work to gain admission to the group, the more protective its members tend to be.

Edited by Napoleon_Tanerite

Guest Alarm Red

Hey, thanks for the same courtesy, benefit of the doubt that is.

FYI, I did - first I asked him if he was sure it was the USS Oklahoma, then I asked him what kind of ship it was and he said battleship, then I asked him if it were possible that he might be mistaken about the name. He was positive he was on the USS Oklahoma, battleship. I can remember the exact dates of all of my assignments, to include deployments (well to the month/year anyway). Every navy person I've ever talked to that has served on a ship can do the same, especially the name and type of the boat - crap it's stenciled on everything they see.

So, no, I didn't stand on my bar stool an scream at him that he was a liar. I hope that helps settles your sensibilities and thanks for being so conscientious.

If there was a thread for 'Epic Vaginal Responses' this would be in it for sure. I asked a question. An answer without the drama expected from a 15 year old girl would have been appropriate in this circumstance. Since I wasn't there, and it was your experience, I wanted clarification. You've provided that, albeit bracketed by a whiny, childlike response. You can go tend to your swollen ovaries now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 34

If there was a thread for 'Epic Vaginal Responses' this would be in it for sure. I asked a question. An answer without the drama expected from a 15 year old girl would have been appropriate in this circumstance. Since I wasn't there, and it was your experience, I wanted clarification. You've provided that, albeit bracketed by a whiny, childlike response. You can go tend to your swollen ovaries now.

Speaking of Epic Vaginal Responses...

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 1

Yes, it was a response intended for a douche.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Guest Alarm Red

LOL @ Alarm Red and his negative votes. He's too hardcore for this forum.

I think I've seen double digits before, but that's pretty funny. I added a minus as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

Anthony must have been pretty damn busy as a special dedicated crew chief combat controller working in a joint air traffic control full combat environment.

I didn't see anything about volunteer activity or self improvement, so really, he's only an average troop. And has he finished his CDCs? What about CCAF or a bachelors?

• Upvote 1

I didn't see anything about volunteer activity or self improvement, so really, he's only an average troop. And has he finished his CDCs? What about CCAF or a bachelors?

Haven't seen one reflective belt in any photo or any comments about his powerpoint skills...

I asked a question. An answer without the drama expected from a 15 year old girl would have been appropriate in this circumstance. Since I wasn't there, and it was your experience, I wanted clarification.

Damn...I might actually have to buy an AF Times to see where this goes.

Read it today and the basic story is that a former roommate alerted AF Times about this douche canoe, they couldn't reach said canoe for comment but got his brother who said the fucker has 'mental problems' and was 'less than honorably' discharged in 2008.

Allegedly the guy is now in working in Saudi Arabia....

I'd rather just see him meet some real CCT's one day. I agree that "stolen valor," or "wearing fake medals" or whatever you want to call it is a shitty, self serving, dishonest thing to do. But it's not illegal to be a shitty, self serving, dishonest douchebag, and I don't think it should be.

FAIL, Did you read your own link?

On July 16, 2010, a federal judge in Denver ruled the Stolen Valor Act is "facially unconstitutional" because it violates free speech and dismissed the criminal case against Strandlof who lied about being an Iraq war veteran...

There is a similar case in California under appeal, USA v. Xavier Alvarez, case No. 08-50345 in the 9th U.S. Court of Appeals.[23] This case was decided on August 17, 2010, when the panel also ruled the Stolen Valor Act unconstitutional.[24] The federal appeals court panel in California says people have a right to lie about receiving military medals.

FAIL, Did you read your own link?

On July 16, 2010, a federal judge in Denver ruled the Stolen Valor Act is "facially unconstitutional" because it violates free speech and dismissed the criminal case against Strandlof who lied about being an Iraq war veteran...

There is a similar case in California under appeal, USA v. Xavier Alvarez, case No. 08-50345 in the 9th U.S. Court of Appeals.[23] This case was decided on August 17, 2010, when the panel also ruled the Stolen Valor Act unconstitutional.[24] The federal appeals court panel in California says people have a right to lie about receiving military medals.

Sure enough. Guess I missed when it got turned over last year. I just remember it from when it was passed and googled it to reference it. Lesson learned. Thanks.