Relocating the Pentagon

Apparently the Army is looking to relocate the Pentagon to western Kansas.

"The move will take place in three primary phases," said Johnson. "Initially we will use a giant crane to lift the building onto a barge in the Potomac River. From there we will float the barge down the Atlantic Coast and into the Gulf of Mexico. Then, we will sail the Pentagon up the Mississippi River to just south of St. Louis. In the final stage, we will place the building on large flat-bed trucks and drive it the rest of the way."

"We have sought the advice of the Navy and determined that we can just treat the building like a big ship as we move. All of the employees will basically be expected to pack as if they were going on a two-week trip and they will then remain in the building for the duration of the move,"

http://www.army.mil/-news/2010/04/01/36658-army-looks-to-relocate-pentagon/index.html

No F-ing shit: Editor's Note - This is really just an April Fool's Day joke. Everything in this story is fictional, including seeking the advice of the Navy. Have a great day.

The joke being that any advice received from the Navy would be worth listening to.

Guest Raptor08

Well Done..

I feel like an idiot. That damned bastard got me twice, first when I clicked on it then when I restored the tabs in Firefox and forgot to uncheck it. As they say, "fool me once, shame on.... you, fool me.... you fool me you can't get fooled again."

I feel like an idiot. That damned bastard got me twice, first when I clicked on it then when I restored the tabs in Firefox and forgot to uncheck it. As they say, "fool me once, shame on.... you, fool me.... you fool me you can't get fooled again."

I think there's only one person that said that. ~~~~