Crusades

Guest Steph

I use my laptop's touch pad.

PROTIP: Hold enter when the script windows start popping up. Slow down to a steady tap as you reach the end, however, because if you don't you'll end up reopening the window and starting it all back over from the beginning.

I only know this because I'm gullible and have clicked on that same ######ing link too many times to count.

But seriously though, what is crusades?

Fellas,

Sorry about that. My 0-6 boss didn't find this as funny as I thought it was. He is an AFA grad and informed me that "Crusades" is a Christian Group at that Academy with a pretty cool website. Link is totally different and if you're interested, here ya go. (Hold your mouse over the website and you'll see that it is different)

AFA Campus Crusades for Christ

Edited by old crow

Fellas,

Sorry about that. My 0-6 boss didn't find this as funny as I thought it was. He is an AFA grad and informed me that "Crusades" is a Christian Group at that Academy with a pretty cool website. Link is totally different and if you're interested, here ya go. (Hold your mouse over the website and you'll see that it is different)

AFA Campus Crusades for Christ

Fool me once...

Google Chrome is pretty neat - and a little faster than Firefox. I got out of the loop in 3 seconds because Chrome gives you an option to cancel the script.

ya, worked for me too, didn't have the huge hassle of trying to stop it