WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Oh, the irony.

Considering that the makers of the video are taking the piss out of someone else for being dense, you'd have thought that they would know how to use an apostrophe for possessives, and that there's no such verb as "registrate".

Oh you didn't know? The text message generation thinks that there=their=they're(see your vs. you're). It drives me up the phucking wall.

As for the "registrate" thing... I've got nothing.

Edited by Gus Chiggins

Oh you didn't know? The text message generation thinks that there=their=they're(see your vs. you're). It drives me up the phucking wall.

As for the "registrate" thing... I've got nothing.

Au contraire...http://dictionary.re...owse/registrate

reg·is·trate   [rej-uh-streyt] Show IPA

verb (used without object), -trat·ed, -trat·ing.

to select and combine pipe organ stops.

Origin:

1475–85; < Medieval Latin registrātus (past participle of registrāre ). See register, -ate1

Dictionary.com Unabridged

Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2012.

Perhaps they are organists?

Edited by ThreeHoler
  • Upvote 1

Makes me want to tear my face off... My wife was on her niece's Facebook page wall last night, and this is, no joke, a verbatim replication of two posts on there:

"Truf is ii love yuh to 2 death nd yuh kno that well ii hope so well yuh didnt txt me bac :( ii hope we together for a really long time nd yuhj shoould pot on.my wall well love yuh baby (: xoxo"

"tbh idk yu real good but dat can change ig" - assuming this translates to "To be honest, I don't know you very well, but that can change, I guess"

It's more than pathetic to me, I actually fear for the loss of language, and the nation in general sometimes.

Anyone seen "Idiocracy"?

On a lighter note, I love your name, Gus Chiggins, but "I'd be more worried about coyotes if I was you'er"...

Yep, my favorite skit from back when SNL was actually funny.

I agree... SNL's garbage now.

I just got back from another hiking trip on the Appalachian Trail a couple weeks ago. My brother had a canteen and other shit hanging off his pack, and it was making a racket (actually a good thing in bear country), and we both, almost simultaneously, said, "But be careful, there's quicksand!"

Much lulz were had... What I always thought was funny was that such a great skit never actually aired.

I agree... SNL's garbage now.

I just got back from another hiking trip on the Appalachian Trail a couple weeks ago. My brother had a canteen and other shit hanging off his pack, and it was making a racket (actually a good thing in bear country), and we both, almost simultaneously, said, "But be careful, there's quicksand!"

Much lulz were had... What I always thought was funny was that such a great skit never actually aired.

The more I see things like this and the things I saw when I was a high school teacher, the more the bad Mike Judge movie "Idiocracy" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy) looks like the vision of the future.

• Upvote 1

But not their tattoos or mil ID.

I figured OSI would track them down off the half license plate, but yeah I could see them going the DogTags route also. Thankfully they'll have the time to do so now as apparently other matters like the Metzger incident and what happened at Dover have already been sorted out.

I don't fully buy in to the internets.I found this on Snopes. Sounds to me like Coke is trying cut the legs out from their competition. Take it for what it's worth. http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/pepsi.asp