Classic Thread - Pilot poser on Corvette Forum

Guest bunk22

Guest Scribe

Man, it's hard to tell the players without a program. it's really heating up with Bunk22 challenging him as being Blackstar under another username and anotehr guy tearing up his historical facts and another guy who just wants to ask questions (maybe it's him with two usernames trying to lend credibility to himself). So Dimestore is answering the fanboy and pretty much stiffarming the legitimate challenges....I'm scratching my head over how Blackstar driving a Black 06 Corvette in Colorado Springs disappears and is replaced the next day by Dimestore driving a Black 06 Corvette in Colorado Springs and both work at same location? (Also Blackstar says his dad flew F-4s and Dimestore says he also flew F-4s in apparently same unit....huh?). If you're bored go to Corvette Forum

Edited by Scribe

poseurs

No self-respecting American, let alone a "pilot" would spell posers that way. This guy even types like an idiot (in reference to the rest of his rambling). And what do you know, he spouted off "credibility" that can be found by anyone in a .69 sec Google search. Good job asshat.

Guest bunk22

My understanding is he was banned as Blackstar and now has been banned again. Same IP address. He'll be back under another name or on another forum. I just picture him as one of those guys at an airshow who walks up wearing a flight jacket with all sorts of patches on it. He wears aviator sunglasses, a nic BIG watch and even bigger camera. Back in 99, the exact guy came up to me in San Fran. The Connie had pulled in port with a few planes on deck. This dude comes up to me, as described above, and starts asking me questions. One question was how many people live onboard the ship. I gave him an answer then he corrected me. Asked me about the island and he corrected me. He knew more than me, period. So now with the net as big as it is, these losers (hope you're reading this Fagstar and Dickstore) can now pretend to be something they are not while sitting behind the relative safety of their computer screen.

Guest Scribe
My understanding is he was banned as Blackstar and now has been banned again. Same IP address. He'll be back under another name or on another forum.

Sort of like you shot this guy down. He then jumps into another aircraft and comes back for more and you shoot him down again.

Soooo, it looks like he came back posing as his dad and commented on his own posing (and recommended a spanking)? Wonder if he has a split personality? Regardless, he posted a profile with same address in Colorado Springs, same year and color Corvette AND seemingly forgot he had talked his dad flying F-4s with the Panthers and then in second incarnation is a former F-4 pilot with the Panthers. Then he goes right to the thread where Bunk22 challenged him and comments on the "witch hunt"? And after Bunk22 challenges his identity, Hao'le Boy points out his historical inaccuracies, then nyet starts asking questions liek an interested school boy. Dimestore soaks that up so I thought nyet was Dimestore in a third incarnation trying to ask and answer his own questions.

Doesn't this HAC (Hallucinating Azz Clown) know any one can pull posts and compare profiles? And moderators can easily check and compare IPs. The CFOT Mod did and banned both incarnations.

So anybody know if Stolen Valor applies to posing on a forum as a combat veteran (twice now)?

Guest TheBurt

If I knew how to do it I would, would one of you guys post the link to the thread a couple of years ago, (WxPunk I seem to remember) had some old guy talking about his war exploits, a security guard or something, that was some funny s**t, yeah, I know, use the search function etc.

This is all kind of sad, this stuff seems to come up every few months. I've talked about this before, but it seems like every Navy Seal, Green Beret, Marine Sniper etc, must have retired in my county, a non-mil buddy will inevitably bring someone to my hangar and introduce him to me, hey Burt this is Joblowandso he was a LRRP sniper airborne rangerseal in S'ang B'ang Nam, Burt here just got back from AfIraqistan and flies Herks, almost on Q, Joblowandso proceeds to tell me about going to Airborne school at Ft. Jackson or some other place that has no airborne school, and how he jumped out of a "perfectly good airplane" etc...... kind of like the airshow conversation thread......... but he doesn't like to talk about Nam and all, blah, blah , blah, I just kind of smile and let the guy finish and they eventually go away, again, sad. I also experienced this on the Highway Patrol, it seems like every drunk driver in the county would always try to appeal to you, hey, I was a RangerSealBeret in Nam, after the cuffs were on, the appeal went to threats, hey I was a LRRPSniperSeal, and when you gets these cuffs off'n me, I'm going to kick your ass, funny but the cuffs ALWAYS came off in the intoxilyzer room, and the only Kick I ever got was from a 5' 0" drunk chick (she didn't claim the special viet nam rangerseal status).............. but thats another story.............

Another amazing group of posers, "The Harley Crowd", (and before the flames, I ride an 02 Road King, purchased from AAFES at Salem from the 10months of tax free in 02 (I was single then)). Again it's always a non-mil friend that wants to show off a guy they know from the local HOG chapter, "hey Burt, this is Willie Kristoferson, he was a Sergeant Colonel with the Special Forces" (imagine big beer bellied, full-zz-top bearded, guy with black leather poser vest, with 69 pieces of "flare"including the green red yellow vietnam badge, "gone but not forgotten" POW patch, and an 883 Sportser), Well meaning friend says "Burt here flies C-130's for the Civil Air Patrol Guard" .......... poser vet: more stories of "jumping out of perfectly good airplanes", and of underwater demolition missions, riverboat excursions on the Mekong, washing tiger stripes and brushing teeth with agent orange, and daring escapes from Cong prison camps, they're almost always compilations of Apocolypse Now, Full-metal jacket mixed with a little Deer Hunter, hence the feeling of deja-vu every time I meet one of these guys......................... I almost want to say, were you an advisor for the movie Hamburger Hill and Charlie Company?

Edited by TheBurt

Hey, how come nobody ever pretends to be an HC-130P pilot? That's bullshit. They don't even know.

I fly those all the time! I love putting it in afterburner when I feel the need for speed.

:beer:

Hey, how come nobody ever pretends to be an HC-130P pilot? That's bullshit. They don't even know.

Back in Nam, I was an HC-130P pilot. We were the most badass bunch around. This one time, we strapped missiles to the wings of the plane and flew to Moscow to attack the commies. We could do this because we had the super-secret cloaking device and our engines ran on dark matter, so we didn't need to refuel. This one commie AAA gunner got luck and hit us, but we didn't give up. As the plane was going down in flames, we strapped parachutes to our Harleys and rode out the back. When we landed, I rode my hog, guns blazing, into Red Square and shoved a grenade up Brezhnev's ass myself. Those were the days.

Edited by JeepGuyC17

Guest Scribe
Back in Nam, I was an HC-130P pilot. We were the most badass bunch around. This one time, we strapped missiles to the wings of the plane and flew to Moscow to attack the commies. We could do this because we had the super-secret cloaking device and our engines ran on dark matter, so we didn't need to refuel. This one commie AAA gunner got luck and hit us, but we didn't give up. As the plane was going down in flames, we strapped parachutes to our Harleys and rode out the back. When we landed, I rode my hog, guns blazing, into Red Square and shoved a grenade up Brezhnev's ass myself. Those were the days.

See, I can believe this story. he's obviously walked the walk and can talk the talk. No poser here!

I googled the key facts...it checks out. He's legit. :rock:

Guest bunk22
bunk,

Being nosy here, but what did 'Dimestore's' PM say?

Quoting the other great line from Dirty Harry that seldom gets its due, "I gots to know................"

I've erased them but it started with I don't have to prove anything to you and grew to I don't know who I'm messing with. He even said he worked for an O-6..........I said so do I..........so I'd better watch out. He called me a few names, etc. As Dumbstar, he claimed he had an AF.mil account and that would prove something. He never sent anything. He's just getting a kick out of messing around I think.

Guest Scribe
I've erased them but it started with I don't have to prove anything to you and grew to I don't know who I'm messing with. He even said he worked for an O-6..........I said so do I..........so I'd better watch out. He called me a few names, etc. As Dumbstar, he claimed he had an AF.mil account and that would prove something. He never sent anything. He's just getting a kick out of messing around I think.

Sounded like desperation to me. Not first poser to make all sorts of noise and threats beating his chest when trapped in a corner of deceit.

Guest bunk22

Here's PM sent to another but he never sent it to me via an AF.mil account. Remember, the IP address of the F-16/lawyer and now, former F-4 pilot is the same. He's desparate to prove he's something other than a loser in life.

Here it is for you just as sent to Bunk via email this morning from my Air Force computer, less name and station title:

OK, slick here’s who I am and where I’m at. I trust you will keep this confidential, as I will your name/address.

13th Tactical Fighter Squadron, 432nd Tactical Fighter Wing (originally Recon wing) Udorn RTAFB, Thailand. 1973-74. Squadron CCs Roy Ripley/Ben Knowland—only there for a few weeks before I pcs’d. If you’d like, I’ll check my sawadee cert and get you other last names. (Btw—back in the day, FNG was only active duty, which I’m not, so your comment about non-capitalizing is off base.) Wild Bill Malloy was my first Ops Officer, Tom Germscheid, my second. Germscheid also pcs’d shortly after me to Cannon AFB, NM where I was to upgrade to F-111Ds. I chose not to eat the 4 year add-on commitment, and DOS’d July ’76. Tom made bird there, and I saw him from time to time. My Flight Commanders were Major (retired BG) Phil Drew—shit hot pilot, best I ever flew with, and he has a bio on GO webs, and then Captain, later Major Jerry Sharpe. Post up in baseops.net for any former Pack fliers in the 72-74 timeframes. If you find any, send them my name—or me theirs. BTW, I was a member of the Red River Valley Fighter Pilots assn—Dave Brog, a Weasel Bear, was the president. Ask him if he knows me. I also was on the Thailand-Laos-Cambodia group—until they kicked me off for not playing nicely, and the CASBAR. Ask if there are any CASBAR members on baseops, and ask them if they remember Whiterock.

Later,

Mike (Whiterock)

If you are astute, you will notice that there was a forum member c/s Whiterock1 who left. Pretty smart guy, good posts...That was me, so technically I'm not supposed to return. I didn't like the moderators' draconian rules about not bowing down to the gods of Zaino. I would appreciate if you kept that under your hat. The postings I have given on the Phantom, if you flew it, you know are 100% accurate from J-79 smokers to barrier engagement at RTU with smoke in the cabin on the EP list. I came back because of several reasons, the 'outing' by Bunk was one--I have no problem with those stopping stolen valor--curious, no one--including you, commented on that reference, nor the 21 Sep one. I didn't like the witch hunt mentality that accompanied it. So there you have full disclosure. I have nothing to hide and certainly nothing to feel anything but pride in with respect to my service to my country--then, and now.

BTW, Dave Brog, who was the President of the Red River Valley Fighter Pilots Association sponsored me for the group. I doubt if I need much more cred than that.

Mike

From what I've heard, you're giving it a pretty good effort.

(I keed, I keed)

Edited by dmeg130

It didn't even take .69 sec for Dave Brog and Red River to come up in google. When will posers learn that spouting names, squadrons, etc. that take a tenth of a second to find on Google will not gain them any kind of credibility and only prove further they're not who they say they are. Not only are people like this ginormous losers, they're also about as smart as Miss South Carolina.

Guest alfakilo

I, too, flew F-4s out of Thailand in 1973-74...497thTFS, Ubon RTAFB.

I'm curious how anyone got a Red River patch after the Peace Accords were signed.

See? Damn right, that's what I'm talking about. Back in Gulf 1 we used to do low passes over "charlie" dumping fuel all over entire regiments, then would come back around and spit out a LUU-2 and watch the bastards go up in flames.

From what I've heard, you're giving it a pretty good effort.

(I keed, I keed)

Yeah, and a solid effort it is. The beer has never been colder or more plentiful in the Desert Knights bar!

Guest Scribe
Here's PM sent to another but he never sent it to me via an AF.mil account. Remember, the IP address of the F-16/lawyer and now, former F-4 pilot is the same. He's desparate to prove he's something other than a loser in life.

So reading his PM that ties himself to Whiterock and going over and looking at Corvette Forum, there is a Whiterock1 claiming to be a F-4 pilot from 73 timeframe who bought his first Corvette (a Black 06 M-51) in May 06 and was a "regular" on that forum until he into a "Wax War" over Zaino products and disappears from sight on 7 August. Then, Blackstar appears on 8 August in same thread talking about Zaino and claiming to be a F-16 pilot/JAG with same car in same city. He says his dad flew Phantoms in 73 (same squadron as Whiterock BTW). When Bunk challenges the impossibility of Blackstar's age and being a TV show character come to life, Blackstar is finally proven to be a poser, but is he Whiterock's son coming to his dad's defense in the "Wax War" or Whiterock concealing his identity? Then comes Dimestore registering on heels of banning of Blackstar and guess what he drives? and what he flew in Nam and when? So is Dimestore simply Whitestar back again or is he the son pretending to be the dad? I don't think Stolen Valor Act addresses this situation, but Corvette Forum mods rolled in and saw same IP address at play and banned Dimestore. Batter up! Who knows who is on deck next from that house, but we know what he'll be driving.

I guess Baseops can thank whoever he is (or they are) for delivering a nice view count (6,000 views and counting) and contributing to click ad revenue.