Hunter Biden Thread

ClearedHot

16 hours ago, RegularJoe said:

Does this mean that we are looking at Hunter as a spy?

Screenshot_20230726-114642_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.4c83597d2c9b4c1ddc34f107056e3909.jpg

Likely not a spy and I don't think anyone who has been banging the drum thinks he is actually a spy...HOWEVER, it is a crime and a further drip drip drip of evidence linking his him and his father peddling political influence and power for money.  A LOT of powerful democrats are very nervous right now as they continue the "attack the witnesses and deny the evidence" narrative. 

• Upvote 1

It is all starting to unravel...

Hunter Biden admitted to a federal judge Wednesday that he received over $600,000 from a Chinese Communist Party (CCP)-backed company, contradicting President Biden’s insistence that nobody from his family "made money from China."

Transcript from the plea deal hearing...

"I started a company [in 2017] called Hudson West, your Honor, and my partner was associated with a Chinese energy company called CEFC," Hunter said.

"Who was your partner?" the court asked.

"I don't know how to spell his name, Yi Jianming is the chairman of that company," Hunter responded.

In 2020 about an email showing Hunter reaching out to Zhao Runlong at CEFC, asking that they please "translate my letter to Chairman Ye, please extend my warmest best wishes and that I hope to see the Chairman soon."

"I hope my letter finds you well. I regret missing you on your last visit to the United States," Hunter wrote in the attached letter, dated June 17, 2017. "Please accept the best wishes from the entire Biden family as well as my partners."

"We are all hoping to see you here again soon, or in Shanghai," he added.

Hunter’s apparent confirmation in the courtroom that he made more than a half million dollars from a Chinese company directly contradicts President Biden’s previous denials.

"My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China," Biden told then-President Donald Trump during the October 2020 debate."

"The only guy who made money from China is this guy," Biden said at the time, referring to Trump. "He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China."

• Upvote 2

Biden also said Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation…so does anyone actually believe Biden?

The country is so divided ideologically that it doesn’t matter how bad Biden and Trump are—the people will vote for the candidate that supports their ideology over someone who doesn’t, especially when the ideologies are so vastly different.

At some point we have to have an honest discussion on what still makes us all Americans…because when one half hates the the other half, it doesn’t make much sense to me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

At some point we have to have an honest discussion on what still makes us all Americans

Location and an extremely high number of morbidly obese humanoids.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Thats how normal humans roll. Lol.  

12 minutes ago, gearhog said:

Hunter Biden, the "Private Citizen" arrives in Court to resolve his "Personal Matter".

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1684963303611670536?s=20

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

It is all starting to unravel...

Hunter Biden admitted to a federal judge Wednesday that he received over $600,000 from a Chinese Communist Party (CCP)-backed company, contradicting President Biden’s insistence that nobody from his family "made money from China."

Transcript from the plea deal hearing...

"I started a company [in 2017] called Hudson West, your Honor, and my partner was associated with a Chinese energy company called CEFC," Hunter said.

"Who was your partner?" the court asked.

"I don't know how to spell his name, Yi Jianming is the chairman of that company," Hunter responded.

In 2020 about an email showing Hunter reaching out to Zhao Runlong at CEFC, asking that they please "translate my letter to Chairman Ye, please extend my warmest best wishes and that I hope to see the Chairman soon."

"I hope my letter finds you well. I regret missing you on your last visit to the United States," Hunter wrote in the attached letter, dated June 17, 2017. "Please accept the best wishes from the entire Biden family as well as my partners."

"We are all hoping to see you here again soon, or in Shanghai," he added.

Hunter’s apparent confirmation in the courtroom that he made more than a half million dollars from a Chinese company directly contradicts President Biden’s previous denials.

"My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China," Biden told then-President Donald Trump during the October 2020 debate."

"The only guy who made money from China is this guy," Biden said at the time, referring to Trump. "He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China."

Ment that to be an upvote, it’s not letting me correct it.

42 minutes ago, TreeA10 said:

Looks like some creative financing going on but nothing to see here according to some.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2023/07/28/suspicious-bank-reports-n2626334

What is so suspicious about 170 transactions of funds from foreign countries pouring int he bank accounts of the then Vice President's grandkids?  You sir are a nutjob conspiracy theorist MAGA Republican racist! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

What is so suspicious about 170 transactions of funds from foreign countries pouring int he bank accounts of the then Vice President's grandkids?  You sir are a nutjob conspiracy theorist MAGA Republican racist! 

You forgot fascist and cis gender (I learned what this meant this year lol).  Make up some new sexes, and everyone gets confused.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

4 hours ago, Biff_T said:

You forgot fascist and cis gender (I learned what this meant this year lol).  Make up some new sexes, and everyone gets confused.  

Well, you offered up plenty of titles to attach to my pronouns but left out my personal favorite!

20230605_150342_Original.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, TreeA10 said:

Well, you offered up plenty of titles to attach to my pronouns but left out my personal favorite!

20230605_150342_Original.jpeg

We flew the Jolly Roger in the KC-10 on the crew I was on in OIF from March 20 to the end of June in 2003.   You would have seen it in the Boom’s glare shield.  I also flew random centerfolds.   I even got a chick 11F to comment on one of the centerfolds somewhere over Iraq.  Lol.   Good times.  

Break, break

Hunter Biden smoked crack in uniform.   That is all I need to know about him.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biff_T said:

We flew the Jolly Roger in the KC-10 on the crew I was on in OIF from March 20 to the end of June in 2003.   You would have seen it in the Boom’s glare shield.  I also flew random centerfolds.   I even got a chick 11F to comment on one of the centerfolds somewhere over Iraq.  Lol.   Good times.  

Break, break

Hunter Biden smoked crack in uniform.   That is all I need to know about him.  

If goes both ways.  Nothing like a chick boomer that gives good radio to start a politically incorrect conversation on the inter-flight freq.

I fly the flag on my boat while I'm contemplating whatever -ist or -ism I might be accused of by those without a better argument. The flag generates questions and explaining the history of Yankee Air Pirate is a good time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TreeA10 said:

If goes both ways.  Nothing like a chick boomer that gives good radio to start a politically incorrect conversation on the inter-flight freq.

I fly the flag on my boat while I'm contemplating whatever -ist or -ism I might be accused of by those without a better argument. The flag generates questions and explaining the history of Yankee Air Pirate is a good time. 

Hell yeah!!!!

I think I have an (the) original Yankee Air Pirate patch on my old (me) helmet bag, that my progressive (40+ old) kick ass Lawyer (Kirkland Ellis) daughter has.  She loves to show my helmet bag off, and loves Top Gun...Go Figure?...I think there is another, or more, non PC correct patch from the 70s on the bag.   And would have loved getting my Load from a Chick Boomer.  

Makes you wonder what the numbers look like comparing others accused of similar crimes of tax evasion or illegal gun possession given generous plea deals.  I've seen one unverified number of 0, zero, nada "diversion programs" for gun crimes.  DOJ playing favorites? Say it isn't so!

This is corruption.  No other explanation.  

• Thanks 1