Flight (Pubs) Bags

Sneedro

Royal-bag.com

Does anyone know how I go about ordering a bag from Royal Bag? This website seems to be down or something because every time I try and go to it it says I don't have permission to access this server. Anyone else get that?

Anyways I ended up finding an email address for them and emailed them to order a bag and I never heard back from them. Are they still in business? I read somewhere that their bag that is identical to the $110 Flyboys bag is $28 so I would really like to order one. I also saw one today at the squadron and compared it to a Flyboys bag and they look almost identical and the Royal-Bag looked to be very well made.

Thanks for any help!

Does anyone know how I go about ordering a bag from Royal Bag? This website seems to be down or something because every time I try and go to it it says I don't have permission to access this server. Anyone else get that?

Anyways I ended up finding an email address for them and emailed them to order a bag and I never heard back from them. Are they still in business? I read somewhere that their bag that is identical to the $110 Flyboys bag is $28 so I would really like to order one. I also saw one today at the squadron and compared it to a Flyboys bag and they look almost identical and the Royal-Bag looked to be very well made.

Thanks for any help!

Royal Bag is very much still in business.

I've never ordered anything from them online. I've always ordered my stuff in person.

The best way is to get in touch with someone you know at Osan AB (trust me, everyone at Osan knows where Royal Bag is). Tell him what you want, let him place the order, then he can mail it to you.

Cap-10 :flag_waving:

Royal Bag is very much still in business.

I've never ordered anything from them online. I've always ordered my stuff in person.

The best way is to get in touch with someone you know at Osan AB (trust me, everyone at Osan knows where Royal Bag is). Tell him what you want, let him place the order, then he can mail it to you.

Cap-10 :flag_waving:

That would work great if I knew someone at OSAN, but unfortunately I don't. There has got to be another way to order one of these bags.

• 5 months later...
Has anyone here ordered from Royal Bag off the website since it went to 69% Korean language? I used them a few years ago when the website was mostly english, but it's changed.....

Not lately. I too used them several years ago. The only advice I have is that is always helps if you know someone there who can send the stuff through the USPS for you. Last time I ordered, I think the postage nearly doubled the price.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RogueApacheDriver

Hey Im about to head out to the sandbox again and desperately need a new pubs bag and kneeboard. Is there anyone here who can help me get what I need from Royal Bag in Osan???! Both of mine Ive had since flightschool (18yrs ago) and they are not doing too well, I need to put them in the museum or something. Any help would be AWESOME!

Guest C17Wes

You might try this company.

www.oregonaero.com/p94_2001.html

I dont have a bag. But they do make a good seat cushion.

You might try this company.

www.oregonaero.com/p94_2001.html

I dont have a bag. But they do make a good seat cushion.

I fricken love my big Oregon Aero seat cushion. The heat reactive foam is money! The C-130E's original seat cushions aren't forgiving. Which ironically were designed by Oregon Aero...but they've exceeding their service life by thousands of years. That's right thousands, it's kind of like equivalent baseline hours. Big guy in the seat = more wear and tear.

• 2 months later...
Hey Im about to head out to the sandbox again and desperately need a new pubs bag and kneeboard. Is there anyone here who can help me get what I need from Royal Bag in Osan???! Both of mine Ive had since flightschool (18yrs ago) and they are not doing too well, I need to put them in the museum or something. Any help would be AWESOME!

I'm in the same boat. Anyone at Osan willing to help out with getting some items from Royal Bag and dropping them in the mail?

I was just there last week, and they do advertise having a website...

They do, and I've ordered from them before from the website, but it's mostly in Korean now. I can't seem to find a translator that can translate enough of it into English.

I did email them and am waiting for them to email back. I just figured if someone was there they could walk over and then mail it to me.

Edited by Herk Driver

• 3 years later...

Where is a good place to purchase a flight bag for heavy aircraft? I recently just transitioned from fighters to heavies in the ANG and am looking for a good, practical and not too expensive flight bag to carry all the crap that is required to be carried.

Any opinions and help would be appreciated, thank.

Edited by Tank

I actually tested a brightline bag via BO.net maybe a year and a half ago or so and only used it a few times. Good bag just not a good fit for my airframe or needs. Free to anyone willing to pay shipping.

I'll take it. Sending a pm

2nd for above, if able. My Jeppesen Captain's Bag is just too big for anything but wide-body. I'm open to a trade is anyone wants a giant bag (brand new in wrapper) for a not-so giant bag.

Edited by TSSRShot

• 7 months later...