FY 15 Force Management Program (RIF, VSP, TERA)

Do any changes jump out at you? I already left the office for the day so I can't check the slides. Is there an updated RIF matrix?

Thanks

Yes, new updated RIF matrix dated 11 Jun. Only thing that jumped out at me was on the red/blue slide, everyone in the '87 year group went blue. I don't expect many readers here will be affected by that....

I'm thoroughly confused by these products they are producing…why isn't the voluntary red/blue matrix more closely tied to the RIF eligibility matrix? For instance: 11M, 11R, and 11S are all blue for YG's 2005-2008 in the FY14/FY15 voluntary FM programs, but on the FY 15 RIF estimated overage matrix many of those AFSCs and YGs are closed.

To me it would imply that once the RIF eligibility matrix does not estimate an overage, it would close out the option of voluntarily separating through the various programs…yet the red/blue matrix says otherwise…why are there two different products? Are they really going to say "there isn't an estimated overage in your AFSC/YG so you're not eligible for RIF, but sure, we'll voluntarily separate you."

…?

Same here...it was all approved same-day within hours. I'm not sure if it applies to VSP or not, but for palace chase I know there's a reg that says each commander has a maximum of 10 business days to respond... So they may technically still have a few days if that guidance applies to VSP as well.

That being said, I've heard of previous wing/CCs that basically let the application expire in their inbox, despite the psdm specifically prohibiting that action...

apparently my base had some 1lt wg/cce sign off as wg/cc and there were mass denials today for it.

Does the AF have a witness protection program? Cause I think he's going to need it, or maybe there's a extended TDY or leave he could take immediately.

Has anyone found out if the "Officer Vol Matrix" from the above linked force management site is for the current FY15 VSP? My year group was red on the last matrix but this one shows it as blue.

Good thing everything is crystal clear on the slides...parts of it labeled FY14 and other parts labeled FY14/FY15.

I think he means AFPC denied them all because they were approved by a 1Lt.

this

Woah, AFPC has already responded?

tunes, I'm dying to know this story...

that's all i know...i just got a text telling me, i'm on terminal right now so all i know is what someone told me.