SUPT ops going forward...specifically to IP's

jetip

I looked into it, it's not just F-22 dudes, if your B course was accredited, you can get masters credits. There is an official AF website you can look up your class on to see, I'll try to remember it from work and post it. There were a lot of courses on there.

Looking forward to finding out where that list is...

Grassy-ass.... am I reading this right that the viper b-course could get me 6-9 credits towards my masters?

It's "recommended" credit. So if you're doing the AMU box-check degree then yes. If you're actually getting a decent degree from a quality school then probably not... but it never hurts to ask.

Makes a difference for Bac+ though. Still 15 hrs, right? You can run the numbers for whatever plane you want. For example, C-17.

Initial Qual: 9 Hrs

IP Upgrade: 5 Hrs

WIC: 12 Hrs

So a C-17 IP theoretically has to only take one class to get Bac+.

Makes a difference for Bac+ though. Still 15 hrs, right? You can run the numbers for whatever plane you want. For example, C-17.

Initial Qual: 9 Hrs

IP Upgrade: 5 Hrs

WIC: 12 Hrs

So a C-17 IP theoretically has to only take one class to get Bac+.

I would say that depends on the college you select. AMU only gave me 6 credits.

ERAU gave me 12 credits. 9 for the B-course and 3 for SOS in-residence. Being an IP did not get me any extra credits but if you go to WIC I think you get 3 more. I took one class and had the BAC+. I just use TA, so that's $750 from the AF per class. I still end up paying $600+ per class out of pocket.