4 July 2012

Royal

http://www.amazon.co..._pr_product_top

Wish I had ordered this ahead of time for today...

'Merica

From the reviews of this product...

In the face of danger wearing this shirt bestows upon me the incredible strength and fortitude of Eagle-man Fighter Pilot. . . the man, the bird, the legend.

Confident in his limitless power Eagle-man Fighter Pilot protects us from all that is evil, such as salmon moving in opposition to the mainstream, as well as voles and rabbits that attempt to get to our root-values.

He especially has disdain for moths attempting to overthrow the very fabric of our society.

Have you ever seen a zombie? No you have not, and you can thank Eagle-man Fighter Pilot for that too, for he stays ever vigilant patrolling the skies watching and waiting. . .

His methods include swooping down getting up close and personal shredding his enemies to bits with his mighty, mighty talons as well as unleashing hellfire missiles kept close-at-wing when he is in the mood for a good explosion.

Eagle-man Fighter Pilot is not all work however; he does enjoy a good game of bocce ball now and then, as well as fine dinners of raw steaks and sushi.

Eagle-man Fighter Pilot resents the fact that he is often confused with Eagle Man, his cousin, who is a car insurance salesman from Chicago, IL known for his low rates and distinguished commercials.

Wear the shirt, and be proud!

Stoic, patriotic, and proud, that is the Eagle-man Fighter Pilot way. . .

Edited by HU&W

http://www.amazon.co..._pr_product_top

Wish I had ordered this ahead of time for today...

'Merica

Another "review":

I dont know about you but i love freedom and Bald Eagles and fighter planes and other types of really cool $@#t! When I walk into a room wearing this shirt people get uncomfortable cause they're not sure weather to salute me or give me an enthusiastic hi five. I live the dream in this T. This shirt says lifes alright and I'm not afraid to to wear the right colors.

According to the IT girl from England who works in my office, this shirt will garaunteed get you beaten up anywhere in Europe. She's a bit of an alcaholic so I don't really buy in to much of what she has to say. Besides I'm pretty sure she is just chapped that they dont have a Patriotic Britt version.

Ok back to the awesomeness that is this shirt. If your friends aren't impressed by the Bald Eagle in the flight suit then they will surely be blown away by the 3, count em', 3 fighter planes flying over the right shoulder. If they're not impressed by that then maybe they're not really your friends to begin with.

Buy this and be proud! Your living in America @$^&*!!!!!

'Merica! :flag_waving:

edit: fix quote

Edited by JarheadBoom

Drinking beer, ordering dinner at a Stübe near the German/Austrian border....our drindl clad waitress comes up and wishes us a Happy 4th of July. "huete is your independence day, no?" F-yeah! And on that note 'noch ein weizen bitte!'