Future Raptor Pilot

Dukeorions

Know the kid. Good guy. Said it was done in jest. Either way he has taken the commentary on the subject in stride and in good form. People have said some interesting things to him since and he has replied with laughter and a smile instead of getting butthurt or defensive. He has even stated he wish he didn't write it now cause he doesn't want to see anyone get in trouble for the emails being spread. I hope he gets what he wants.

Guest CombatWombat
Know the kid. Good guy. Said it was done in jest. Either way he has taken the commentary on the subject in stride and in good form. People have said some interesting things to him since and he has replied with laughter and a smile instead of getting butthurt or defensive. He has even stated he wish he didn't write it now cause he doesn't want to see anyone get in trouble for the emails being spread. I hope he gets what he wants.
good for him. Like i said he is young made a mistake and can bounce back. Edited by CombatWombat

Guest CombatWombat

What mistake? It was done in jest. His only mistake is that he misjudged how many people have an inop sarcasm detector.

the mistake many in his generation makes having that shiz documented, on an AF mfr or in some cases social media.

Btw, saying " just kidding" doesn't count much.

Edited by CombatWombat

Jesus. Yep my writing on baseops via smartphone=mfr to my superiors involving imaginary "MiGs", referencing burger flipping potheads and driving habits. Give me a break. Eye ######ing roll. He'll be a real chuck yeager all right. Slow your roll and reread the original post.

All the words in my post and all you can do is make some shitty excuse for being shitty at the same thing you are criticizing some Lt for?

BTW, it's not his fault you are where you are.

good for him. Like i said he is young made a mistake and can bounce back.

He didn't make a mistake.

And it sounds like everyone else took what he wrote out of context and he is handling it with poise.

Maybe you could use the behavior of a Lt as an example for yourself.

Btw, saying " just kidding" doesn't count much.

LOL, the irony.

Man, you are one really supremely stupid motherfucker. I had forgotten how fucking caveman dense you are.

Thanks for the laugh.

Guest CombatWombat

All the words in my post and all you can do is make some shitty excuse for being shitty at the same thing you are criticizing some Lt for?

BTW, it's not his fault you are where you are.

He didn't make a mistake.

And it sounds like everyone else took what he wrote out of context and he is handling it with poise.

Maybe you could use the behavior of a Lt as an example for yourself.

LOL, the irony.

Man, you are one really supremely stupid mother######er. I had forgotten how ######ing caveman dense you are.

Thanks for the laugh.

Oh boy. Thanks Dr. Freud, you lofty ######ing genius you.

I like it when we get a dude with a little swagger. Much more interesting than the wallflowers. I can't teach drive and killer instinct, but you can teach an aggressive young dude to fly a fighter.

I should have said that winners never self identify verbally, because they don't have to. Losers always seem to tell you how great they are, and usually the better they say they are, the worse they really are. There's a difference between someone with drive, and someone who wants to convince you that they are good verbally instead of through their actions.