POTUS internet poll

Guest merlock

Guest merlock

CBS has a little poll out that lets you rate the President. They are actually showing what appears to be the real results.

I understand that your calling attention to an existing poll on the internet, but the title "Rate the POTUS" on a military website is probably not a great idea. Its somewhat funny that it currently appears directly beneath the pinned topic "Fair warning on political posts."

I recommend a name change for this thread. Something more along the lines of "Internet Poll."

I understand that your calling attention to an existing poll on the internet, but the title "Rate the POTUS" on a military website is probably not a great idea. Its somewhat funny that it currently appears directly beneath the pinned topic "Fair warning on political posts."

I recommend a name change for this thread. Something more along the lines of "Internet Poll."

It's not a military web site, it's a site for military aviation enthusiasts, some of whom happen to be in the military.

That's the funniest thing you've ever said on here.

Thanks man...actually caught some shit from the guys when I submitted Miley for an "intel" brief. We did a march madness-style tournament of hotties downrange for morale improvement during our step briefs. Apparently, no, she is not old enough yet and some of the senior dudes have daughters about 3 years younger than her. Oops...I'd still do her (once she's 18 of course...)

+1 on not having to change the name as SuperWSO suggested. Based on what's been said about this and the past President elsewhere in the threads I don't think we have to worry about this.

P.S. - new emoticons? :airforce::M16a2::airman: