**NSFW** ROTC Cadets and Forums

Guest onetwopi

What? Dude, it's not that bad. I went there for school and had one comment said to me in all 4 yrs of ROTC. It's true there's a lot of liberal douches who are way off the deep end, but to be honest it's mostly students/profs. The rest of the community is not that bad. Boulder is not like Vietnam era spit on soldiers style like people who haven't lived there like to think it is.

I have no idea what it's like living in Boulder, I live in the conservative block of Colorado. I just saw the memo instructing military folks to start wearing civilian clothes to work. I don't know if some incident provoked this or what.

I just saw the memo instructing military folks to start wearing civilian clothes to work. I don't know if some incident provoked this or what.

Man that's weird. Maybe something did provoke it, but more than likely someone is blowing a situation well out of proportion. Plus, what military work in Boulder besides ROTC? Wonder why there was even a memo to AD to begin with.

Man that's weird. Maybe something did provoke it, but more than likely someone is blowing a situation well out of proportion. Plus, what military work in Boulder besides ROTC? Wonder why there was even a memo to AD to begin with.

Acquisitions has some program working with Space Command in Boulder. That sounds like a dream job right now.

So if it's paid then the "NSFW tag or else..." threat doesn't apply? I just hope you're able to close the forum homepage at work in time before anybody notices it now, since the former obviously created problems for you in your workplace.

Both chicks are hot though and I clicked through the ad, hopefully generating some revenue. Now I just need to figure out how to get myself paid as well for looking at hot chicks online! I'd probably just surf the De Motivational Picture thread from start to finish and then start over each day.

Nope, never announced my departure, only the deletion of my comments in a discussion after the relevant thread got merged with a bullshit one. Nobody here cares when anyone else here stops going online; announcing that you are quitting a forum would be pretty SNAPish.

EDIT: To keep the hotness going.

GiuliaSiegel_03.jpg

Best Alarm Red post ever.

Guest Raptor08

Arianny%20Celeste2.jpg

Interestingly, I was practically surrounded by dozens of girls that looked like that yesterday.

Interestingly, I was practically surrounded by dozens of girls that looked like that yesterday.

And I'm a turret gunner on the space shuttle.

Also, FWIW I never had a negative experience while in Boulder.

My negative Boulder experience - I puked in the alley behind the Fox Theater due to being over-served at the Sink.

Ha, fair enough, was it flip night? There was no such thing as being under-served at that bar, good times.

Guest Raptor08

And I'm a turret gunner on the space shuttle.

Wow dude, you must be awesome!

Haha..I just wanted to see the responses. I actually was at a music video shoot for a popular band but it wasn't a big deal. Besides, I would rather have silver wings than be a rock star.

My negative Boulder experience - I puked in the alley behind the Fox Theater due to being over-served at the Sink.

Negative experience? That sounds like the end to an awesome night. Slacker, quit being a pussy and sack up!

Brabus-

You're right. I never really had a "negative experience" in Boulder, that was the closest thing I could think of at the time.

In light of your post, I guess the harrassment exeperienced daily in the form of offers of pot by every patchouli-stinking hippie living off of daddy's money, would rank as a "negative experience," over the puking thing. I'm changing my answer. Hippies = negative experience.

Guest Raptor08

Wow dude, you must be awesome!

No, not really. As I said, it wasn't a big deal.

• Downvote 1