I Hate Reflective Belts

Toro

Joined, although it doesn't have the same level of anonymity that Baseops provides. Who'm I kidding, this thing ain't really that anonymous. Maybe it'll be good to get all of this in the open away from the C-of-C so people can see what the troops really fell about it.

Toro, I never thought I'd see that group here. I created that group on FB. Please send as many invites as possible. I'm out of people that I can think of that are AF related to add to the group. It started out as about 10 people. I'm hoping to hit the 1,000 mark before the end of the year now. :salut::salut::salut: To all you who join.

i joined months ago and uploaded the "someone must have talked" pic to the group, which ironically i got from baseops. :rock:

Toro, I never thought I'd see that group here. I created that group on FB. Please send as many invites as possible. I'm out of people that I can think of that are AF related to add to the group. It started out as about 10 people. I'm hoping to hit the 1,000 mark before the end of the year now. :salut::salut::salut: To all you who join.

You might hit that mark by the end of the weekend. Membership just about tripled in 24 hours.

Oh yeah, joined+invites sent.

Joined and invites sent.

Should see if you can get this turned into that kid whose professor said he would buy the class a keg if he got 1,000,000 to join. If we get it to "X"... the belt shenanigans stop and we have a big ass bonfire with them at the bra.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew that Baseops was a powerful monster, had no idea that it could triple the group membership in less than 48 hours. Please continue to send this group along to all your friends. :salut::beer::salut:

Joined...word spreading.

The guy posted a message on FB, our influence is strong:

Thanks to all of you that have joined in the last 24-48 hours. Baseops is a powerful monster, I just had no idea how powerful. I'd like to ask you to continue to pass this group along to all your friends. I would love to see this group pass the 1,000 member mark.

Thanks and have a great weekend.