People of Walmart

F-15E WSO

Guest Lockjaw25

It's nice to have the entertainment without actually having to bear the pain of going there. Awesome.

Guest 89 Ride

Wal-Mart is the threshold of hell!!!! I would rather have bamboo shoots shoved under my toenails than set foot in that place. But where else can you get motor oil, a pack of ham, and an MP3 player at 0330 on a Tuesday morning?

This reminds me of UPT at Columbus. We would go to Wal-Mart 2-3 times a week just hoping to catch a glimpse of something glorious.

FYI: that tradition has not died.

Gangs still meet out in the parking lot after 10pm btw (I think thats going to be my driving motivation to get a CCW).

When I was at CBM there was a shooting in the Wallyworld parking lot. Some kid shot up a couple cops cars, and then was driving around Hwy-45 being chased by the cops. All the CBM Gate Guards were wearing kevlar and my FLT/CC called every single one of us telling us to stay on base, and if we were off base, to get far away from CBM.

The best is in Alpena, WI. I felt like I had time warped to 1983.

That place doesn't exist. Do you mean Alpena, Michigan? If that's the case, it's not surprising. Everywhere you go in Michigan feels like 1983.

That place doesn't exist. Do you mean Alpena, Michigan? If that's the case, it's not surprising. Everywhere you go in Michigan feels like 1983.

Yes MI, not WI. Thanks. Got confused with Volk Field for a second.

Alright, the Alpena Wallyworld leaves a lot to be desired, but that is standard for any WM. With that said, up north Michigan is bad ass. It's too bad so many guys on this board only see the CRTC during OREs/ORIs. The area has a lot to offer.

Agreed, the UP is pretty sweet.

Alright, the Alpena Wallyworld leaves a lot to be desired, but that is standard for any WM. With that said, up north Michigan is bad ass. It's too bad so many guys on this board only see the CRTC during OREs/ORIs. The area has a lot to offer.

I have been fortunate enough to attend an Alpena site visit, where we could freely roam the Michigan countryside. After some boozing, we stopped by the Wal-Mart to grab some additional supplies. I have never seen so much flannel & mullets in my entire life! Nice people though.