CLASSIC - Sexist avatars for user IDs

Guest acemom

This probably won't last but I had to include it!

I'm pretty sure that I had a dream about this last night...And every night since I was 12. However, it's gotta go, AMF. :nob: I wanna still be able to surf this site at work and not have the Shoe's block it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

How come nobody has boob avatars anymore? Is that feature gone?

Yea, they were interfering with the airflow at the inlets in high crosswind situations causing compressor stalls. So they had to be removed to prevent unconatined engine failures

• Upvote 2

Your blurry picture of a LGPOS isn't exactly boner-inducing...lead by example.

Lead from the front? is that what our leadership teaches us? (I didn't get a masters but i think all of you should! I didn't do a staff tour but you all need too!)

Honestly though, probably the most valid call out ever done. New image shortly.

I tried 6-9 boob gifs, none worked. Base Ops managers, BRING BACK THE BOOBS! (or tell me how I ######ed this up)

No shit, the Samurai Friday patch is one of the main reasons I'm a fighter pilot. I was on the fence in tweets and my IP had that patch on his desk. He helped me realize that I should try to fly fighters, and luckily I ended up in the Viper and the Samurai.

No shit, the Samurai Friday patch is one of the main reasons I'm a fighter pilot. I was on the fence in tweets and my IP had that patch on his desk. He helped me realize that I should try to fly fighters, and luckily I ended up in the Viper and the Samurai.

Send us your champions, indeed.

WOOD.

As a female , I take exception to the sexually suggestive mini-movies that some member users are using on this forum- especially the "boob" ones! Why are these allowed?; I bet if I had a guy doing similar things with his private area on mine, it would be taken off...? Sure, some will say, if you don't like it don't participate in this forum. It's not just for horny guys is it???

Can you make me a sandwich?

• Upvote 2