Guest MizzouNav

Boulevard Wheat

Goose Island Hex Nut Ale

Newcastle

Bud Light

Warstiener Dunkel

and Coors Light

Hate sam adams light and anything 3.2%

Growing up a midwestern country farm boy.... I'm happy whenever anything of the Anheuser-Busch family is in my hand.

I don't get too fancy with my beer, I'm a plain and simple kind of guy. Domestic, cold, and plenty of it.

Edited by Fogo

Moose Drool is best enjoyed after 6 days in the field at Fairchild...

"2"

To this day, I am not sure if it actually did taste good. All I know is that I would have pushed down my own grandmother had she been standing in my way at the Final Point.

Guest echofox
Growing up a midwestern country farm boy.... I'm happy whenever anything of the Anheuser-Bush family is in my hand.

I don't get too fancy with my beer, I'm a plain and simple kind of guy. Domestic, cold, and plenty of it.

I have seen fogos fridge entirely full of Busch aside from some leftover pizza and a jar of pickles. True story.

Anyways...they've already been mentioned here, but Leines and Grain Belt are at the top of my list right now. I've also taken a liking to Labatt after spending a while in the frozen north.

Guest ASUcadet

Warsteiner

Hoegarten

Gordon Biersch Marzen

Grainbelt Premium

Killians

The ale I brew in my apartment... it's an awesome hobby and it comes out to 25 cents a beer.

For anyone in Phoenix, Four Peaks Brewery has some amazing beer. The Kiltlifter, IPA, and 8th Street Ale are my personal favorites.

Also, the only time I really enjoy Guiness is when I drink it with a Black and Tan or Irish Car Bomb... Otherwise I just feel like I ate an entire loaf of bread and I'm not any closer to being buzzed.

Also, Grolsch is really over rated, I don't think Fat Tire is that bad, and Corona is so horrible but it's so plentiful at the most convenient times (Spring Break, Thirsty Thursdays, etc).

Guest L Unit

This list has the potential to be long, and may of the beers wouldn't be recognized, so:

1. Any pale ale or India Pale Ale (oh man, mo' hoppy mo' betta) from Colorado. Most of them are microbrews, but specifically, Dale's Pale Ale and 5 Barrel Pale Ale.

2. 90 Shilling.

3. Leinenkugel Red (Damn you, brother in MN ANG!)

4. Sunshine Wheat (When you need to buy a keg that no one will object to.)

Currently enjoying a Tommyknocker's Pick Axe.

Furthermore, Fat Tire is the lesser evil when the answer to, "What's on tap?" is, "Bud, Bud Light, Coors Light, Killian's and Fat Tire."

Edited by L Unit

Sam Adams (all types, just had their White Ale for the first time yesterday, pretty damn good)

drank a pitcher of Guinness on St. Paddy's Day

can't go wrong with a Corona at Coconut's on Cocoa Beach watching the UCF chicks in the bikini contest..... :rock:

Sierra Nevada

Yuengling

however, free beer no matter the type = :thumbsup:

We just hada new micro brewery open here, Nebraska Brewing Company, not bad they have a beer called a Cardinal Pale Ale that is fantastic. Plus you can get growlers, mini kegs, ponies or fulle kegs from them as wel. Not to mention they have regular andextra hops brews. Pretty kick ass. Recently been hitting Sam Adam's White Ale (tasty with a nice spicy twist) that I like for spring and summer. I bleed cardinal red (go Redbirds!) and my stepmom works for AB but damn Sam can make a good beer. Also just did some modelo when my bro from kadena was in as well as some Foster's bitter, quite good stuff and not like an English bitter. On the end note beer is beer and you'll never see Cooter turn down a brew or any sorts.

Cooer

When I'm at home I only drink the stuff I brew myself.

When on weekend drill or two weeks AT the following beers cure what ales me:

Kokanee (from B.C.)

Sierra Nevada

Just about anything from Weinhards: blue boar, reserve, etc.

Stiff,

Go to this website. I buy all my stuff from them. They are based out of Tempe, AZ, but I think they will ship anywhere in the US.

http://brewersconnection.com/

Their first brew recipe comes with a great set of directions. If you are serious about the hobby get the deluxe kit which comes with all glass fermenters. Otherwise just get the beginners kit, it will definitely get you started in the right direction.

P-3FO

Killian's is my favorite, but I'll go in for Sam Adams, Yuengling, Shiner (most of their variants are pretty good), Land Shark, Corona, and of course the Bud/Miller/Coors families.

Not a fan of Guiness (I don't think you should have to chew beer), or Heineken.

Guest RuffRider101

...i still roll with the Magnums & OE 40 oz :M16:

From time to time I like:

Newcastle

Sam-Boston

Pyramid Hef(Apricot & Widmer suck)

Guest FlyinTiger

1.) Louisiana Beer- Abita Amber, Abita Seasonal, Abita Andygator. Get your hands on it. Good stuff.

2.) You can't beat a Sol with some dirty Mexican food either.

Fat Tire ain't so bad, but not a favorite by any means.

But most of all, I second the free/cold beer :beer:

Guest MizzouNav
1.) Louisiana Beer- Abita Amber, Abita Seasonal, Abita Andygator. Get your hands on it. Good stuff.

2.) You can't beat a Sol with some dirty Mexican food either.

Fat Tire ain't so bad, but not a favorite by any means.

But most of all, I second the free/cold beer :beer:

What about turbodog? That stuff isn't too bad, and you can get it pretty easy up here in MO.